• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU whyisdreamlandtheonlythingihearattournaments, August 27th

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Maybe if we have enough people, we could get a massive crew battle going. Greater Van vs everyone? :D

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I can provide an rf switch for you and your tv

but when I leave, it will leave so keep that in mind

no cryin qq

and icy...technically greater van includes everybody...unless you take away tricity

so like
washington/okanagan/coquitlam (lol) vs everyone

oh and victoria

...I guess it could work lol

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I'll try to make it for doubles or something. Can't stay long.
I work until Sat morning and my mom is going to be here from Calgary and since i'll be leaving to seattle sunday I'm for sure not staying for singles.

Otto still play mvc3?

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Nevermind, got a teammate! Teaming with DaZe, confirm him. Also, we're both bringing a TV and gamecube each.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Can't really, lol.

SFUWIDLTOTIHAT HYPE!

Ess Eff Yu Widd Ole Toty Hat

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Yeah Okanagan is semi-fully confirmed. As in we're confirmed, but don't know who of us is coming so far. Haven't been able to contact Kaelen for almost a month it seems, Jamie is always maaaaaybe but AJ, Chris and I should be good and Ben said he might actually come this time too but he's never really 'confirmed' for anything... so put Ben, Jamie and Kaelen as *maybes for now. 3 Okaniez for sure.

Stoked to see you fooz again.
John you get my mvc3 message? I'm all xbox live now (for a month trial thing)
My freakin used xbox finally got online crap for it and the 'terms of use' was violated and banned from the net. Didn't even know you COULD violate that... bought another used one in stubbornness so now I have 2 used xboxes. lol

Got it for mvc2 mainly, <3 that game and Ult mvc might be cool too (Strange <3)
Doubles plox

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
adam out for blood k

by the way I have big plans for this tournament when it comes to recording and all that

-The matches
-Commentary
-The players
-Anything else I can think of

this tourney is going to be raaaaaaaaape

also this tourney name is too long so i'm going to have BC plays melee 2 as a subtitle so I can actually fit it into the title of the matches on youtube, deal with it.

Metà

Smash Master
i should just change the name to bc plays melee 2 anyway

bc plays melee is probably the best name i've had for a tournament

ALSO, anyone wanna mm my PUMMELUFF? get@palversion

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i'm down for that. even if we play in tourney, i'm down for mm'ing you.

anyone wanna mm me in pal version? :3
no you are going to talk about the differences of pal the entire money match. It will be distracting.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Sheik's downthrow isn't as good, lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol...

EDIT: Automatic spaces? I guess to prevent screen stretching...

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Andy (theprime) won't be able to make this because of work but I will be there and I'm really looking forward to it

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
no you are going to talk about the differences of pal the entire money match. It will be distracting.
LMAO roby.

Andy (theprime) won't be able to make this because of work but I will be there and I'm really looking forward to it

Yo iceman that's hella tite. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Unless we met before and I just don't remember. Haven't been to seattle in over a year. I used to go every few months though.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yo iceman that's hella tite. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Unless we met before and I just don't remember. Haven't been to seattle in over a year. I used to go every few months though.
we've never met, the only bc player I've ever seen was blunted object at tp portland. And ya you should get your passport on and get a carpool going to our tournies cause if bc and wa unite it's about to be over

Also I can bring a gc if necessary

Metà

Smash Master
we've never met, the only bc player I've ever seen was blunted object at tp portland. And ya you should get your passport on and get a carpool going to our tournies cause if bc and wa unite it's about to be over

Also I can bring a gc if necessary
weren't you at genesis?

your name is evan right? pretty sure i met you at denny's lol

Top Bottom