• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU send off tourney for Blunted_Object10 Sept 13th. BC, Canada

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just a little update for clouderz, kingace got 5th at CH4 beating Chu, Forte, Boss, and almost took down azen in his set.

Clouders obviously > kingace

:)

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
awww yeah get ***** unless you play like matts ganon >_>
Dude, you're gonna need to get a little more specific when using the name Matt. In Victoria alone there's something like three of us. One of them just moved to the mainland and there's BWMatt already on the mainland.

WHICH ONE DO YOU MEAN!!??

Rampage

vx
Coquitlam matt
BWMATT OBVIOUSLY

Just a little update for clouderz, kingace got 5th at CH4 beating Chu, Forte, Boss, and almost took down azen in his set.

Would you kindly never post in here again? You and your friend have already spammed the **** out of this thread with your nonsense with clouderz; please leave.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I'm trying to minimize my amount of time playing by only entering one event..... But it's hard to turn down free money. ^ ^

$5 mm best of 3?
And I'm only entering one event to minimize the amount of money I lose.

School's expensive.

Wait, I've got another excuse. It'll allow me to focus more one recording matches, matches like that of Clouderz who is definitely better then whoever it is that isn't better than him 'cause he isn't, as if anyone cares.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
And I'm only entering one event to minimize the amount of money I lose.

School's expensive.

Wait, I've got another excuse. It'll allow me to focus more one recording matches, matches like that of Clouderz who is definitely better then whoever it is that isn't better than him 'cause he isn't, as if anyone cares.

man i love you already XD, cant wait to get offline matches recorded!! :chuckle:

MM's brawl with everyone! yay maybe 64 too

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Matt, all I'd need would be a ride to the ferry terminal at the end of saturday, or possibly on sunday morning/afternoon.
I can do Saturday night, Sunday not so much, unfortunately. If you want to stay till sunday, maybe someone can house you. I'd do it, but I've got stuff to do on Sunday, so it probably wouldn't be the best idea.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
kingace got 5th at CH4 beating Chu, Forte, Boss, and almost took down azen in his set.
Nicely done. Tell him to keep up the good work. We Canadians gotta stick it to them good :D

I'm going early to learn how to SHFFL.
lol teach me to own at SC a little better and I'll help you own with Random a little better. Maybe we'll soon beat each other at those games respectively :p

WTF IS GOING ON?! I just got logged out of my rampage account and the password has been changed
**** that account >_>
**** Rampage he's a *****! Yakal FTW
0 PEEEEE!!!!

I'm trying to minimize my amount of time playing by only entering one event..... But it's hard to turn down free money. ^ ^

$5 mm best of 3?
$5 best of 5 and I get to counter pick the first match?

It'll allow me to focus more one recording matches, matches like that of Clouderz who is definitely better then whoever it is that isn't better than him 'cause he isn't, as if anyone cares.
Thanks. And I'm gonna mm him again so the whole world can see me get owned yay!

I hope eric gets a nice goodbye, like getting his legs shaved or something.
I can't promise anything because I'm afraid of his counter part in Brown Town 4 stocking me with knees irl if I do. *whisper* Adam, any plans on what to do to Eric?

man i love you already XD, cant wait to get offline matches recorded!! :chuckle:

MM's brawl with everyone! yay maybe 64 too
You're entering 64 events? :D
YAY!!!

Bwmat

Smash Ace
What about my gannon?
and it's bwmat, no capitals(except maybe B), no doubles t's. For some reason BWMATT bothers me. Maybe because it makes the name look more ridiculous than it already is >_>

rampage, mm, my gannon vs your anything, best of 3, $5

Bwmat

Smash Ace
oh, and nathan, you're only entering brawl? that's what I've gathered from that post at least, and it makes me sad ;_;

Firestorm88

Smash Lord

Will you seriously **** right off? We dropped this **** over a page ago. Honestly, nobody in BC gives a **** about players who argue for pages with a pre-teen and then mark it as some kind of victory when they "win" the argument in their own mind.

Jesus. You bring immaturity to a new level. Again, **** off and don't show your face in BC. Stop giving your province and our country a bad name.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Do we really have that many TVs? =O
Is Tiep bringing his DVD Recorder?

Also, I'm bringing my Wii+Brawl in addition to the laptop.

Whisp

Smash Rookie
im coming to this FO SHO!!! =P put me in as confirmed! thnx!

unityole

Smash Lord
all players confirmed, good to know there are new people coming to the tourney.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Real good to see more faces :D

How about change that to best of 3 and keep everything else the same?
Forgot the finger thing so less matches better, deal

yeah, i see a lot of new people O_O, probably gonna be bigger than MOST1 :chuckle:
It should be, I'm trying to bring everyone to this too

Edit: Also, might as well confirm Dyna, MDZ, Zair and Iron cause that's who I think it's coming down to. Also this is going to be a last second thing if I do come or not. So I'm like unconfirmed and confirmed too. :p
And do you need the 64 setup or is it all good?

Edit2: Metas bringing setup(S) so nvm. I'll just get my melee/barlw :\

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I think for this tournament we should have EVERY SINGLE PERSON line up and wait to get ***** by Eric in a match of melee. What a great parting gift that would be, getting ***** by the best melee player in BC for perhaps the only or last time ever.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
That could take a while and I think Eric might get a bit tired.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Eric gets to play in every event for free
lol

WOT
Eric...>:[
we don't care much for new barlw players...MELEE ones on the other hand ...:]

you didnt care for me when i came to SFU until i started playing =p then i remember from you, yakal "lol kid your ^)*&^() amazing wanna play" yeah barwl does suck :chuckle:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Melee should be after brawl so the overpopulation of brawl dies down a bit after, Hey Jack put me down for maybe on the T.V, I'll try my best. But it looks like my Dad wont be home this weekend so I'm going to try finding someone else to drive me.

lol Adam

http://smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=1553833
what can I say roby. me and **** tend to go hand in hand everywhere I go. OH SNAP!

ROBYEXTREME: Come to my place tonight. Bring that surrey stuff if u got ne left and we'lll roll a super joint AKA blunt. Call me at like 9:05 bro.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
HAHA, yep. That's right Yakal. BTW, you should come too. Be at broadway & Commercial at 9:20pm and give me a call (778-892-2554). we're playin melee and u can see my new apartment, yay!

Top Bottom