• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU send off tourney for Blunted_Object10 Sept 13th. BC, Canada

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I'm still gonna have no internet on my laptop btw :( I tried troubleshooting with the guys at the computer lab for an hour on Wednesday and they couldn't figure it out. E-Mailed helpdesk and they said they forwarded my situation to someone else... Works fine in Surrey, can't do anything in Burnaby.

What SFU # is this so I can make an allisbrawl tournament for it?
We dont run by numbers anymore
Just call it SFU Sep.13

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Melee and Brawl at the same time? That's pretty garbs. As in, I'm leaving at like 3:20, and if I somehow make it pretty far, I'll have to quit again...

Let's just finish melee then worry about other stuff? Please?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lul, GG everyones, great tourney XD i had a lot of fun haha 64 was tooo good, rofl thx for hosting jack, i bet tony's really pissed off since he always used to get 1st until i came into the picture, haha, ggs tony =P, Manuel is too funny, haha

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
lul, GG everyones, great tourney XD i had a lot of fun haha 64 was tooo good, rofl thx for hosting jack, i bet tony's really pissed off since he always used to get 1st until i came into the picture, haha, ggs tony =P, Manuel is too funny, haha
Why didn't you tell me when you were starting Brawl finals? I was going to tape it, but now I have to wait until next tourney.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Results for Melee:
DOUBLES:
1) Ryab and tonyslow
2) Noob and Tiep!?
3) Eric and Adamdorf

Lol wait. If we came second, did we get money? I don't remember. Did we even get 2nd?

Singles:
1) some noob
2) Ryan
3) Tony
4) Adam?
5) Tiep?

Crews:
1) team Eric
2) team white and a half

Good games everyone. Clouderz, I'll show you! I might just learn to play *throw-up noise* just to have you lose to Pikachu =]

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Results for Melee:
DOUBLES:
1) Ryab and tonyslow
2) Noob and Tiep!?
3) Eric and Adamdorf

Lol wait. If we came second, did we get money? I don't remember. Did we even get 2nd?

Singles:
1) some noob
2) Ryan
3) Tony
4) Adam?
5) Tiep?

Crews:
1) team Eric
2) team white and a half

Good games everyone. Clouderz, I'll show you! I might just learn to play *throw-up noise* just to have you lose to Pikachu =]
:laugh::laugh::laugh: go ahead, i've played anther too many times, dodge me more in barwl ktnxbai =3

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Quite an interesting tournament. I defeat eric, manage to come back in a 3-1 stock deficit against johns sheik in the 3rd round of our set w/falcon. Then lose to ryan, that nub ;)

GG's everyone! I think the next PR update will be very very tough to decide :/

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Well like it says in the PR thread, one tournament doesn't mean that you'll be bumped up right there and then, you would have to keep it up in future tournaments.

Top Bottom