• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok so go home and went to sleep. Then have been at the Solano Flee Market since 5 am today. SO OFFICIAL RESULTS:

Singles:
1st: Zhu(Won Winners Final)
1st: Azn Danny(Lost in Winners Final waiting for the Losers Semi Final Winner)
1st: Phil(Won Loser Semi Finals)
4th: Sheridan
5th: Zoap
5th: The_Cheese
7th: Layzie
7th: HK
9th: JP
9th: Mikkuz
9th: PockyD
9th: BP
13th: Sky
13th: Bootle
13th: Reggie
13th: WTF
17th: Sheen
17th: Syned
17th: Myko
17th: Hat?
17th: Zoo
17th: KDL

Teams:
1st: ZZZZ(Zoap+Zhu)
2nd: We didn't pay yet(Mikkuz+Azn Danny)
3rd: Sun Bears(Phil 07+HK)
4th: WC EC Alliance(Sheridan+PockyD)
5th: WTF ZOO(WTF + Zoo)
5th: Every 3 months(Layzie+Bootle)
7th: Orange Phantom(BP+Reggie)
7th: I'm Ice Ninja Sky for God's Sake(Sky+Syned)

I will upload the tia file soon enough.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Good matches
Danny got ten times better since the last time I played him
Too bad I couldn't get there earlier to enter doubles.
Though all the friendly doubles matches I played rock
Oh and I knew Brawl wasn't going to work

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
man ima try to make it saturday and does anybody know if there are gonna have brawl at SF state on friday. cause i need to play more brawl. now that i have played it last saturday i wanna try dedede ad ike some more. - KATO

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
I knew there had to be a SF thread in here somewhere. Can't wait until people start having Brawl tournies.

So are there crews here or just casual gamers? I need people to practice with, my area outside of Berkeley sucks with no SSB players.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Last week, there were a lot of casual people playing it for the first time. Me and GrayFox are part of our own "crew," you could say, if by "crew," you mean a group of about 4 people who play Melee and Brawl.

Although, they did just confess that I was the best player in our little group over the weekend. I ain't gonna let you forget about that, Chris.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I do consider you the best player cause of your consistency. That doesn't mean I don't think I can beat you ^_~.

Dude, Kuma, I didn't even realize you'd been posting here until you directly addressed me.

Yes Brawl will be there Friday and Saturday at the CGC. Since this game is new and everyone wants to play, its casual, all four players switch out after a stock game. This way more people can play the game.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I just received this e-mail

"
We are e-mailing you to notify you of a CHANGE in your reservation. Your
event titled: Smash Brothers B-Weekly Meeting has been moved from Rosa Parks
A-C to Burk Hall 408. Our Techs will set the room up for you in Burk Hall
and make sure the equipment is ready for your use on March 1, 2008."

Burk Hall is behind the Student center. If you go out the back entrance its the first building you see to your slight right. I'm going to see if this also means we get to stay longer then 4. I'll post about that once I find out.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably going to be leaving with Jake again on friday, so I prolly won't have that much of a problem remembering.

And SPEAKING of remembering, I'll remember to bring my GCube this time. Jake said that there was a guy who was going to bring his own, and he never delivered. So I'll make sure to bring it before I leave.

That is, if I'm not working on friday, of course. I'll be checking that info on wednesday.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Eh, yeah there are some crews.

I'm gonna try to get my whole crew to come to this, since we usually only come in small doses.
yes casey we must alert jose i look forward to this. i have never played brawl but i hope to and get some melee games goin in the meantime. Daryl maybe we can get our ironman match then.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
San Pablo and Richmond? There ARE Smash players around here afterall, who knew.

Anyway, this all sounds interesting. I might just go and be a spectator, if that's allowed, familiarise myself with other bay area players, and play some Brawl maybe.

Top Bottom