• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
MM of me beating Quak and winning dat DOLLA was recorded.
YA HURDD?

lol. this was fun guys.
lets do it again next year haha. XD

Post recorded matches ASAP ^^
Shoutouts later. lol~

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lolz that would be cruel and unusual. XDD i wanna make a combo video of sorts. LEMME GET DEM PLOXX.
I gave you awesome m2 footage that will make you world renowned. I think its a fair trade. na i mean??

edit: i think i did some good combos in teams, so posting those would be nice as well. ^_^

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lolz thank the heavens that wasnt recorded >_> lawl. but man that was so bad. i didnt know what i was doing. christmas johnz. ^^;; lol

nice triple post btw. XD
merry christmas.

Post the vids! Hurry up~!! i wanna do sum editing lawl. and i have like not much footage of me.

quak

Smash Champion
you guys come down to bb's again, for smash and guitar and ****

word suhn

tomarrow? i might be free, i gots to check

quak

Smash Champion
probably be at my house again, hopefully tomarrow, chill darell, i'll let you know

bring me more snack packs, although i probably don't need to say it, the ones you brought me before are gone now.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
I haven't touched a controller since November O.o Dying to play. James I got back yesterday so we gotta smash soon. Anywho other news if anyone hasn't heard.

Chow Yun Fat will now play Master Roshi
And Jamie Chung is Chi Chi. Super hot? I know I know...

WassupJB

Smash Lord
will i be recording on the 19th?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

it is decided by the poster of this thread.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys, some News finally for this forum:

The next CGC meeting for Spring is Friday the 25th
Feb 15th will be the FIRST CGC with BRAWL . We will be having a release party with food and music.
Feb 16th is the next Smash Saturday.
March 1st is the one following that. Yes they are bi weekly again since the break will be over

We can't have one sooner because the semester is still to new. Also, the club needs to make money guys! it needs it's own copy of smash and a wii before I graduate. I won't be able to bring it anymore. So any one got any ideas? We're going to start having a bit more food and T-shirts for sale to reach this goal! Help the cluyb grow!!!!!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
my jesus christ (sike!). did everybody go to the biweekly in sd? cause there are no post...god ****.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yep...thats what happened...you should have came thru...u missed out
dude you're a douche son! only if i knew, i stick to my nor cal threads..i'll be checking out all of cali from now on. also bro you're a douche for not OFFERING to house me, which would involve you informing me about this event in the first place. we go way back son. lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey Chris, sorry to bother you but did you ever get those matches of me vs Jeff from the Thanksgiving week tourney (I think) up?

Top Bottom