• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Zoap

Smash Master
if i go here i have to somehow beat lucien btzo or a baysian to get into finals where i will most likely be playing jeff. You guys dont make this very appealing :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So what's the time schedule look like for this one? I know there's a schedule on the first page but it's rare that it's followed too closely, so any more details would help.

Zoap

Smash Master
looks like im going here due to vehicle issues. Falcomist is my team partner btw, so be ready to get ***** unless your name is jeff or mitchell.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow doors open at 9 am. I'll be there to set up. We got the room until 4. Singles or doubles people? if we have large turn out it may be the case we only have time for 1. In addition any one got a Tio ready CPU?

Zoap

Smash Master
Ill bring my laptop, also CGC how many tvs/cubes do you have. I may be able to run both singles and doubles at the same time and finish both in a time limit. To do this I need to know how much of everything. The only problem with this is that friendlies will be minimal dependent on the number of TVs. The other option is to run teams first starting at 11, allowing 2 hrs of friendlies. From that point on no friendlies would be done as to get teams and singles done by 4 I would be running a match on every TV. Ive done both Teams and Singles consisting of 10 teams and 20 peoples in 5 hrs before.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Doors open at 9am
Tournaments begin at !1am sharp! We want to get the whole event done!

Some one going to be late? Call up or event manager of the day, Zoap.
you can reach him at 925-354-3223

Im the host, Chris Solis AKA CGCgrayfox. If you want to reach me
650 922 1884
Grayfox@sfsu.edu

See you smashers tomorrow!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
...From that point on no friendlies would be done as to get teams and singles done by 4 I would be running a match on every TV. Ive done both Teams and Singles consisting of 10 teams and 20 peoples in 5 hrs before.
beast.

(need 10 characters lol)

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
This is NoR4U btw. Using brother's account cause I'm lazy. Alright anyone need a team partner? I'm down for doubles.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, This friday is the last CGC Friday until next semester. Also we are going on a group dinner around 7 or 8 . A CGC dinner. Its not free though XP. More of a social event.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
hey guys~
im a ranked WA player.
ill be visiting SF on saturday for like a week, I've already gathered that no tourneys in december cept the one last week. but anything else going on smash wise? smash fests etcc. It would be nice to know, i have nothing else to do there XD

THANKS.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I'm going to be having an exponentially small smashfest on sunday.

Oos people have priority, but other than that it's first responses to claim a spot.

Btw it's not in SF, but it's pretty close.

quak

Smash Champion
at your house casey?

dibs* for me and other ppl possibly,

and dibs for that Washington guy too, i guess it's vish?

i love playing ppl from out of state just so i can say "tell your friends" :p

MM or just friendlies? :grin:

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Ok so far we've got Quak, my crew, possibly some pikachu player from some other state, this horrible guy I know, and Quak's dibs for other people.

Once I actually know how many people Quak is talking about, I can estimate how many more people to let come.

But keep posting for priority nonetheless.

Edit: you can money match people if you want to.

quak

Smash Champion
anywhere from 1-4, most likely two, maybe three, probably not 4

out of your house right casey? maybe need a bigger place? talk to me about it dude

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
im coming in on saturday, so sunday sounds great! Im not sure where ill be staying yet, but its in SF XD.
soo yeah, i should be able to come to that fest provided its not too far. =D
umm you guys have any recording equipment? Since i wont be coming to this area again for a while, it would be nice to get some recorded stuffz in. ^^

quak

Smash Champion
quit spamming mike

yeah, casey should have some recording set up, and if he doesn't i can at least bring a vcr

do you have a mode of transportation from sf? it's not that far, but walking is not an option

The___cheese

Smash Lord
If it's Quak's house then maybe more people can go, but I'm gonna have to cap it if it's at my house, which until further notice it is. PM me for address and directions.

So far if it's at my house it's capped at my crew and I, Quak and friends, the out of state people, and darrell, and Lucien if he wants to go.

quak

Smash Champion
i can ask, but little hope guys

and if i do host, mike will have to give me back my dollar, so we can money match again.....

for 50 cents....

i got bills to pay

Top Bottom