• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
From what I remember, I could've sworn we were winning. -_- Danny and I had to leave early so we were around the beginning. From what I heard, it was AznShadow who took off the rest of the people, but I had to leave, so I wasn't really paying attention and just did some last minute friendlies. I could've sworn we were winning. XD Wutteva Heffa.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
What were matchups? O.o There a list? I don't even remember who was on my crew. Also upload some of my vids Chris XD I wanna see em Lol.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Vids are uploading right now. Singles, Low Tier, and two feature matches will be up to tonight. Misc Friendlies probably tomorrow. I'll post links here once they are all done.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thanks again Chris for everything; waiting for me for singles, recording vids, making sure everything went smooth. That room is really good for tourneys, it would be perfect to host a national sized thing if it can happen someday.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
lol. I want to see our crazy nineteen stock. Right D?

Hey $nugs we should play soon. I'm itching to play a really good fox. Not a blasted computer nor C. Falcon.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea if it was... It might've considering the fact it was on the projector. Eh, leaving in a week James, so let's smash soon. Too bad no SF tourney this week, but I'll try to make it tomorrow to the CGC smash thing.

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
Syra Vs. Azn Danny Friendly Match Falcon Ditto Match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujq_9bOT0Cs

20XX vs. SS.....8 seconds....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_xIPQ5JCvQ

Some Bucket Random Action XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbhxanrcjks

The Finals WERE uploaded then taken down by Youtube....wtf..I think the length was to long or something. So those will be up tomorrow. Sorry guys.
Hey , I tried hard in that match, warmup johns lol . Fun as hell though.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
I can't go :/ Leaving for the PI on Friday. S**t son. If someone can smash with me sometime before Thursday plz let me know, I'm gonna be smash deprived for a month.

Figs

Smash Apprentice
I took a break from smash for a tid bit. I keep talking about it with my friends and it has brought back so many memories, so I've decided to come back to it. My tech skill is MAD sloppy now, though. Gotta work on that. I haven't touched a controller in a good month or so.

Top Bottom