• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
OK well I'm definitely not going to be there before about 3 PM. I'd like to enter if you can hold my match and do the rest of the bracket or something. If not, you can kick me into losers and hold my match there. And if that's too much to ask don't worry about it, I'll just show up and have some friendlies.

Zoap

Smash Master
i feel dumb, I got up at 7:45 got to bart at 8:30 reached for my wallet open it and see I only have $1,...... so i was like well ill go to the bank. I get to the bank at 9:15, the bank doesnt open till 10. So I said well I guess I wasnt supposed to go with all this **** happening. So I went back home and went back to sleep. Sorry guys poor plannin on my part I hope everyone had a good time though.

rayecho

Smash Ace
i feel dumb, I got up at 7:45 got to bart at 8:30 reached for my wallet open it and see I only have $1,...... so i was like well ill go to the bank. I get to the bank at 9:15, the bank doesnt open till 10. So I said well I guess I wasnt supposed to go with all this **** happening. So I went back home and went back to sleep. Sorry guys poor plannin on my part I hope everyone had a good time though.
yea, i would feel dumb to if i only had $1 on me XD

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
Dyrl, glad you met your crewmate Hoodie. It was funny when you kept asking for him to show up.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
....my friend showed me that video...so digusting....it wasn't even funny...HOW COULD YOU LAUGH?! :(

(sorry if i'm making it a big deal lol)

jmic

Smash Ace
I thought that video was hilarious. I guess you can call me sick and twisted. I laugh at scary movies, too.

The Saw series was the funniest **** in the world.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Videos and results and all that Jazz will be up today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I got a film shoot today =) . But seriously The 20XX vs. SS video is my favorite. Sorry bro but he molested you XD. 8 seconds : 1 life. XD

WassupJB

Smash Lord
saw is funny to me as well along with plenty of other scary movies. i guess you could call me your steriotypical black guy in a movie theatre going "RUN *****!" LOL jk....but that was disgusting and WWJasonD did not laugh. lol

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
What I want to see is my Peach taking out 11 stock. Oh and Dryl taking out 9.

Btw we should have won that crew battle. I don't understand how we lost.

rayecho

Smash Ace
i think it was snuggles crew. it was drafted and i cant believe we lost.
to be honest, i was ****ing mad when i heard that we didn't win.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
This is NoR's on my bro's account. Yeah I'm really pissed that we lost. Btw where are those vids. I have to see the lameness for myself.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
The videos are actually being uploaded right now. I'll post a few links in like an hour.
The results of both tournaments are on a computer that CRASHED this weekend. Data is all good but to get the full results will take a few more days guys. From what I remember, I can give you the top 2 from each tournament. Full ranking soon!

Low Tier

1 st - Whitebear (b33f) as Kirby
2nd - James (nR4U) as Yoshi

Singles

1st - Silent Spectre ( given)
2nd - Hyuga

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
my falcon took 12 stock off snuggles crew i was last person =] thats how ur crew lost nr4u =] =] =] =] and it would been me taking out 16stocks but that 1 guy left so its just me vs 3 ppl

Zoap

Smash Master
either they didnt proportion stocks correctly or you guys had some ****ty *** people after you player. (before in AZN_Shadows case)

Top Bottom