• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Someone host! :p I have to set up my schedule for next semester - my first day to sign up for classes is Sunday.

BTW, Bobby, when did you say your sister will be attending SFSU? Next semester?

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
I really would be up for hosting if I wasn't so hard on time. If anything happens, I would only be able to stay for a couple hours. But ya, Someone post if theres gonna be another tomorrow.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
The guy is going to send a request on January 3rd so expect the first one in January to be somewhere in the second week of January. I'll keep you all posted when the reply comes for the request.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
The guys went in the other day to start reserving rooms. Unfortunately, we cannot reserve any rooms during our Winter Break (ends the 24th) or during the first two weeks of the Spring semester.

*goes to calendar*
Either the 10th or the 17th of February (depending on which week ncb is)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Blah

Sorry for the long wait all >_<

School rules and such...:psycho:

On another note: I got a 4.0 for fall semester so I get a Wii...if they EVER restock it! Anyone know the next day this will happen? :urg:

....can't wait until online smash with ssbb!

EDIT: Oh yeah, quick question: Does our reputation thing always reset after new year's day? This is lame...

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
well... im not sure when restock dates are exactly, all i know is tha mass production stock is in march. or at least im pretty sure it is.

Rub_Gon

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I'm new to SF and would like to hook up with smashers in the area and attend some bi-weeklys.

I just moved here a couple days ago from central cali. I've played a bit with Zivilyn Bane's crew and am not a complete newb.

I figured that it would be better to post here then the "Meet & Greet" section........so I'd like to hear from you.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Hey,

I'm new to SF and would like to hook up with smashers in the area and attend some bi-weeklys.

I just moved here a couple days ago from central cali. I've played a bit with Zivilyn Bane's crew and am not a complete newb.

I figured that it would be better to post here then the "Meet & Greet" section........so I'd like to hear from you.
If you have transportation, its also good to try and make it to the NorCal Biweeklies (see the topic NCB: Falcomist's Donkey Kong's Down Throw (TBA).) They are hosted in San Jose, and if you can make it down its always a good idea to attend. The next one hasn't been announced yet. They are the major hub for norcal players, and it is a great way to network with smashers in the bay area.

Of course, also go to SFSU biweeklies. I haven't been to one, but i bet they are great too.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait till the next biweekly >< I need people to play untill then lol, if anyone is willing to let me over for some smash, lemme know =]

AIM - HoodiexD

samusu89

Smash Cadet
Gah!! I feel so left out... lol

Anyway.. I'm up here in Santa Rosa basically with no smashers from what i can gather....

anyone even willing to go up this north haha

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im willing to travel to this the next time there is one. I havnt seen how big the room you guys have the biweelies in is, but besides space the only reason I can think of why the sjsu biweelies are a "major hub" is because they came first. Id like to go and promote these so we can move norcal back to norcal. SF is the perfect place for norcal biweeklies.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
im willing to travel to this the next time there is one. I havnt seen how big the room you guys have the biweelies in is, but besides space the only reason I can think of why the sjsu biweelies are a "major hub" is because they came first. Id like to go and promote these so we can move norcal back to norcal. SF is the perfect place for norcal biweeklies.
Bay Area for the win.

****, seems like forever since the last. Syra, any news yet on the room?

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Zoap! xD

Azndanny: I might not be hosting this. It looks like the Conclave Club will be directly hosting this. If they host, only giftcards :(

Nope Snug, we have to wait until school starts for a response (school starts this Wednesday). Either way, definitely expect Feb. 10

Edit: We requested a room in Burk Hall (like last time).

Ender: The room is WAY bigger than the SJSU room. the only problem we had was getting TVs...

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Nuuuuuuu faaaaaaack! **** I might have a performance Feb 10th... Well, if I do I will still definately try to bring the TV over so you guys can play. If I don't then either way you'll get the TV, unless I die or sumthin like that.

Anyone who wants to set up a small smash event so we don't feel like it's taking too long we should in the bay area. Nothing big, you know like locally? :p

Top Bottom