• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Dude i do have art mon and weds. Where you there for the critiques??? but yea for some reason ima be at the college tomorrow. so if you feel like going there feel free. No casey im not going to your house for "brawl" or any other kind of trickery.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
$nuggles has good mind games ^^
My brother and a couple of people were trying to think of a crew name. The one they have at the moment is garbage. I dislike it so much.
Which reminds me. Lucien. Where did you crew rank? Above Bayasians or below? I think there are more crews being formed.
CGC's, Bayasians, DBR, My brothers (which I don't think I'll join), and many others.
I can hear you, and you better join or ill cut ya.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hyuga, you definitely are giving this debate more shape. coming next Saturday? I need my rematch from that one time at E for All! XD
Unfortunately no. I'm going to be hanging out in Deep Norcal trying to get as ahead as possible on my HW before my studies take a dive at midnight.

Gotta love Gethsemane as well. Especially the instrumental. But I don't know, the Devil and the Deep song seems like it could have been telling the epic tale of Cthulhu rising from the ocean along with his city R'lyeh in an apocalytpic setting (ending with his downfall). Maybe it's just my imagination. Probably is. But it makes a good SSB battlesong though, especially where they say "All hail the Oceanborn!".
...Okay.

Well I just don't like the singing. I am generally more interested in the music than the lyrics.

Hm. I'm a nerd.
Haha. Yes, you are. It's ok I probably out-nerd 99.9% of the people on this site.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
Dude i do have art mon and weds. Where you there for the critiques??? but yea for some reason ima be at the college tomorrow. so if you feel like going there feel free. No casey im not going to your house for "brawl" or any other kind of trickery.
Drawing class right? Which one were you? I was the guy wearing the plaid shirt from the advanced class. I drew the white rose on black paper.

Edit: Just looked at your profile. I think you were sitting behind me during the critique.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
...Okay.

Well I just don't like the singing. I am generally more interested in the music than the lyrics.

Haha. Yes, you are. It's ok I probably out-nerd 99.9% of the people on this site.
LOL, good to know. I'm also a fan of the more harder stuff so that's probably why I like it. They're good live by the way, even now with Anette.

Sorry. Double post. On Wii.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
I didn't say many of those crews for the simple reason I wanted to know where those two particular crews were. Status of the crews and such. I couldn't forget those crews. They have major influence in todays smash community. For those in those crews I apologize. Heh

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Today Silent S destroyed us . My most epic match, His Snake Vs. My snake. Both his damage, last stock, but I lost it. Very good game! I wish I captured it.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Right on. Now it's official. I am now starting a crew, and from this day forward we will be known as Th3 Hawt Cr3w. GG for THC.

Lawl so far it's me, Norfu and a couple others.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Norfu and Chris, but I ain't going to make it to this saturday's event. Before you start crying, I have to remind everyone that since I won Gamestop's crappy Brawl tournament, I get to go to Level 2 of the tournament, which takes place this saturday in the Powell Gamestop.

Sorry, but it looks like Jake might have to partner up with you if you're showing up, Chris.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
congrats on making it to the secind round B33f I came in third at my gamestop. i got spiked by a D3 at the last second. its was ****ed up. and the guy didn't even try to do it. anyway, since your not gonna be there i guess ima have to hold it down for that D3.

win dat **** beef!!!!!

-kato

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Ah that means I need a new partner...$nuggles? Your Toon Link is boss. We should make a little doubles team while we're at it since my partner ditched me. Both our Pit and Toon Link are beast

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there on saturday. If anybody can bring a wii and game with everything unlocked would be greatly appreciated. And BTW i want your guys brawl friend codes, so write them down for me this weekend

why can't I see my sig on this thread? This is Jake AKA COMBO

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Good game Naota21t !!!

Ok people have you guys heard of www. allisbrawl.com ? It's the evolution of the of the tio tournament tracking website for brawl. We have a group there and our tournaments will be posted there. So if you would like stat tracking please create a allisbrawl account today!

Here is the offficial thread for our smash community.
http://www.allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=132

This is our tournament group in which you can earn metals from for doing well during our tournaments
http://www.allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=50

Everyone should look into Brawl is All. It's a great add on to our community!

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Ah that means I need a new partner...$nuggles? Your Toon Link is boss. We should make a little doubles team while we're at it since my partner ditched me. Both our Pit and Toon Link are beast
Dude I'm down. Yeah man I've been practicing like crazy. Especially my new character... Wario son! Still maining Toon Link of course. Either way let's practice friday. THC ftw.

Halos

Smash Rookie
do you guys have anything on fridays or later on saturdays? i transferred to USF last semester and i was looking for some smashers in the area but i work saturdays 10-6

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
B33f you better win the next round too.

Wario? Why? I know he's supposily good but I think he can be put into sevearl combos by many characters. Whatever man you'll figure him out. So team partners for sat?

Singles first? Or doubles? might only enter one. So it depends.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
do you guys have anything on fridays or later on saturdays? i transferred to USF last semester and i was looking for some smashers in the area but i work saturdays 10-6
The CGC has casuals on fridays. Usually in the student center, in the rosa parks wing.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
Dude I'm down. Yeah man I've been practicing like crazy. Especially my new character... Wario son! Still maining Toon Link of course. Either way let's practice friday. THC ftw.
$nugs your useing wairo? lol hes not gonna stand a chance against none of my three characters. zero suit, lucas and d3. better look out for those three.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Probably.

Norfu, I'll be sweeping that **** up...at least, I think I will. I called that GS I'm supposed to go to, and all the dumb broad told me was that it was going to be single-elimination. She didn't know if we could use our own controllers, or anything else important. ****in dumb-*** *****.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman

What NESJAKE said. I'd like to add that we close at 4 on saturdays because of the limitations the student center presents to us. We'd all like to stay longer.lol

Top Bottom