• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seventh Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event Sept 1st 2007 RESULTS UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha good **** N64...I heard you go to school in upstate NY somewhere? Maybe, RPI?

I go to SUNY Oneonta, we should play sometime :) Though...it's probably a good 60 to 90 minutes drive...but there is no one else around us, besides Kip!

N64

Smash Champion
And we all know Kip is horrible? >_>
yeah, he's almost as bad as that Cort guy.
<3

but yeah, I go to RPI. That is 1.5 hours from ya, but I'm sure I could make it down there every so often for a smashfest or something.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha I didn't mean it like that :p sheesh...I just said it like that because I had already talked to him about playing sometime!

Maybe we can meet at SUNY Albany...if Kip doesn't mind...at some point.

So wow, driving to Battle for Western New York must take you like 4-5 hours?

Cort

Apple Head
I knew my use of the word befuddle would come back and bite me in the ***.

Keep the spam to a minimum in tourny threads, por favor.

N64

Smash Champion
I am bamboozled by everyone's befuddlement.

Also, anyone else care for some MMs? Not like I ever remember to do them once I get to a tourney anyways, but I'm still up for whatever.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace

Also, anyone else care for some MMs? Not like I ever remember to do them once I get to a tourney anyways, but I'm still up for whatever.
Ill mm you. But I own pikachu like its my job so I hope you have a secondary :).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

If I end up going to this we must Y.Link ditto.

dmmike

Smash Rookie
If someone brings an EXTRA game cube on top of the normal 12. I'll set up a dedicated station just for money matches. So i don't have to kick people off every 5 mins and you guys can all get your money matches and friendly matches in ;). We just need to make sure we get the normal amount of cubes set up so we can keep things going smoothly.

BTW I've been playing smash lately so if i challenge you, you better be prepared....to win extremely fast...

N64

Smash Champion
hmm, might not be able make this actually...
If i do show up though, pat/pro and dazwaaaaaaaaaa matches are accepted.

_V_

Smash Ace
N64...if I go, I may be able to bring you. You'd be at RPI by then (in Troy), right? I pass it on my way back to CT from Oneonta...but yeah, I don't know if I am going yet. School starts the 29th so I'd basically be coming home after half a week.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
If someone brings an EXTRA game cube on top of the normal 12. I'll set up a dedicated station just for money matches. So i don't have to kick people off every 5 mins and you guys can all get your money matches and friendly matches in ;). We just need to make sure we get the normal amount of cubes set up so we can keep things going smoothly.

BTW I've been playing smash lately so if i challenge you, you better be prepared....to win extremely fast...
i can bring a cube + game, not tv tho

rockcrab100

Smash Cadet
Heart, Im up for teams. Got a new comp that doesn't have AIM and I have been to lazy to install. I was also on vacation for two weeks in Old Lyme with no acess to a comp.

Banks

Smash Hero
that is vital information right there.

also, darc we need to figure out getting rides to this because i think pixel dont wan drive >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom