• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seventh Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event Sept 1st 2007 RESULTS UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey Blue is alive yay!

You should post the VSL opening ceremony video at some point, that thing was amazing

_V_

Smash Ace
Classes start for me on the 29th...I don't know if I can make it to this or not :(

Rush week = free drinking. AND TONS OF IT.

Maybe I will though...I want to actually team with Milktea if she is going, so maybe that will get me to go...or someone else that is good!

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Gonzales... if you went spacies.. idk if you'd be ok ^_^
Bring it:uzi:
BTW its Gonzales your not atrractive enougth to call me Gonzo

Yeah, rumor has it that Bowser's spikes are good for stabbing space animals...

Of course if you go Marth to beat him, that means I'd have to destroy you.. :p
MM?

$5 First to 3
MLG rule set

My Marth vs. your zelda

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
So.....when are the pictures going up from the last two ESTICLES? >_>

Edit: Pokefloats

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
I wanted to bring TGP up for one of these but this one is on the same day as our next event,

Maybe next time

Nick

_milktea

Smash Lord
Rush week = free drinking. AND TONS OF IT.

Maybe I will though...I want to actually team with Milktea if she is going, so maybe that will get me to go...or someone else that is good!
Haha, I never knew V was a drinker!

But anyways, onto the real point of this post. V loves me more than Nus :).

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahahaha I <3 CT.

Nus we did alright vs Cort and Brookman and Blue'sssss! I was impressed by us, and then I said it out loud and you killed me. Too good.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
LOL, you should've saw when me and milktea were teaming. I kill my guy, she throws her guy off stage, I run up to her and she is clearly by herself... I usmash her. It seemed like it was a joke and just killing your partner for laughs and giggles but no, no it wasn't. I was dashing towards her and I was like, wait what am I doing? But I couldn't stop myself in time.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
LOL, you should've saw when me and milktea were teaming. I kill my guy, she throws her guy off stage, I run up to her and she is clearly by herself... I usmash her. It seemed like it was a joke and just killing your partner for laughs and giggles but no, no it wasn't. I was dashing towards her and I was like, wait what am I doing? But I couldn't stop myself in time.
wow:laugh:

your hate for milktea manifests even
when teaming with her

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah, Nus is a horrible partner. But V? He's amazing!! I don't know how many times I told him that at the fest. He always saves me T_T, but I always kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom