• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Years Combo Video!! Part 1....Yes, it's actually done.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Extendur!!
K SO IMMA WATCH FIRST.
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.
THAT WAS A WELL MADE VIDEO FROM COMBOS TO EDITING.
K, That was a good combo video. Very nice.
I enjoyed watching it, if I can only favorite it 3 times on youutube i'd do it.
The only thing i noticed is that some opponents are not teching.
But good clips though.
Sexy.

AIDS

Smash Lord
that was pretty good, link is hard to be good and flashy with, good job kid, a couple things your opponents had bad DI, but that is not your fault, and your other good stuff made up for it.
keep it up!

JAC_Jose

Smash Rookie
Dude your video was dope...after watchin it i think im goin to start using link more again..ive lately been playing with fox more

Deva

Smash Lord
^^
lol, that probably would be pretty epic. It'd just be so hard to get over to pound 3. I could probably make it, but I can't leave my bro behind. Chip would kill me if I just went and I don't know if I have just like $900 lying around so I can pay for him and me. I mean, a ticket from Washington to the East coast has got to be at least $350.

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
sexy vid; i can learn a lot from your edge-guarding. Also, that was the first time i've ever seen link literally chaingrab a Shiek...

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
Dear god man that was awesome. Can't wait for part 2, i wish i had an edgeguard like yours. Very creative chaingrab too, never woulda thought of that.

Deva

Smash Lord
I'll hopefully get part 2 done in a couple weeks. It'll have some edited clips in part one and include part 2 as well, featuring Y.Link.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Hoe snap! That was so good, it was almost sexy. Literally. And mad props for Gerudo Fortress music as the credits. Masterfully done.

Deva

Smash Lord
BTW, I'm having trouble finding music for part 2. Something like a zelda techno remix would be good, but it needs to be subtle so you can't tell what song it is. The music I used in part one is Dragon roost island like HDL used, but the techno sounds almost like a different song. You guys have any ideas?

HiIH

Smash Lord
That means Aurashade wants your babies.

Deva, try blood of ganon, it's kind of a rock version of Ganondorf battles, but it cuts out at the end and uses the fairy fountain song, so as long as the video isn't longer than around 7 minutes it'll be fine.

Deva

Smash Lord
That means Aurashade wants your babies.

Deva, try blood of ganon, it's kind of a rock version of Ganondorf battles, but it cuts out at the end and uses the fairy fountain song, so as long as the video isn't longer than around 7 minutes it'll be fine.
It's mainly for Chip's Y.Link section, but I need something with more of a techno feel. But not too obvious of a zelda song like most Zelda remixes out there. Protect your island was the only good one I could find. It was supposed to be Dragon roos island, but in the video it sounded completely different. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom