• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sethlons Falco...

Pewgs

Smash Rookie
Wow nice. Must learn. I'm guessing 1:55-2:00 is that chaingrab/pillar we've been trying to figure out (See a few threads down).

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
If I can get some videos recorded, I've been using a very similar style with my Falco. I use more vertical oriented moves, and that seems to be my preferred method of killing (via Upsmash and Uair). Uptilt is very underrated.

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Inconceivable spacing. Although I wish he'd put more emphasis on what Falco's lasers really can do and how they can limit your opponent. SH single laser? Why not double?

Trozz

Smash Ace
He demonstrated some great skills. Too bad that his opponent wasn't playing his main. I'd like to take on that Falco.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He is barely above average for a competitve player.
LOL. You know he was the best roy in the world in melee right? He has beaten players such as Forward in tournament with roy.
Ignorance is bliss.

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
No. Yenthis is something special. Now he is a good Falco player. I have yet to see a video posted here that can top Yenthis. Sethlon is ok. But I think Yenthis is better.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Sethlon does not double lazer because it's pusnishble.... i think i played thise guy like 35 hundred times and 1 once lolz.
after just playing him i became good with falco and i never used him in brawl thats the influence thT SETH HAS ON PEOPLE(MAKING YOUR EGO MASSIVE SETH)

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
Sethlon does not double lazer because it's pusnishble.... i think i played thise guy like 35 hundred times and 1 once lolz.
after just playing him i became good with falco and i never used him in brawl thats the influence thT SETH HAS ON PEOPLE(MAKING YOUR EGO MASSIVE SETH)
You contradicted yourself. You said after you played Sethlon you became good with Falco, but you never used him in brawl?

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
yes yes i did i ment to say before i played seth i never played falco in brawl and know i do.....
No offense, but did you go to school?

Do you mean this?

Yes I did. I meant to say: I never played Falco before I played Seth for the first time. After playing him, I now main him.

I've deciphered your almost impossible writing!! =)

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I think Sethlon is better than Yenith's. I wasn't too impressed watching Yeniths; there were a lot of things I noticed in his videos that I though limited him. I saw far fewer of these things with Sethlon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This topic wins.

...kind of like Falco.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Holy ****....nice spacing. Also, is he wavedashing? lol :p */sarcasm*...

Honestly though, he's controlling that stage like crazy. His speed is crazy...apparently i need to:

-Learn to space like that.

-Learn to use my lazers better (he adds them into his combos; nice).

-Speed my game up to that speed.

Granted, I've JUST STARTED using falco...but i'll be practicing after homework tonite. Most definitely (F*** you english essay).

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Man, Seth is just too good with Falco. Such good spacing and perfect lasers . . .

Top Bottom