• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

serious thread

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Question:
Why can't Ray Charles read?

Answer:
because he's black.

racism is the belief that one race is superior to another.
Stereotyping is NOT necessarily racism.
i have a hispanic friend, and a gay black friend. and we make fun of stereotypes all the time- cases where we see them true, and cases where we see exceptions.
jokes donnot = "rah my race is superior"...if jokes offend you, you are insecure.

also "african american" or "<insert ancestory> American" is the dumbest politically correct term ever made.
If they are born here, they are american. if someone is born in france and MOVES to america they are french-american, or...thats how that term should be used.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I punch anyone in the face if they make asian jokes and stereotypes

Recent one from Nick Riddle: Talking about the Chinese (Which i am btw) and the population inflation. luckily im his friend and I didn't punch him hard

I have 0 tolerence on anything stereotypical in my race, so if i see you in tournament and you talk about that ****, you're gonna get killed. and that 0 tolerence was inherited in me since i was born... I mean ****, and don't pull bruce lee and jackie chan bull**** talk on me. and don't ****ing assume every asian knows a martial art of sorts. or how smart (which im not, but there's this 12 yr old at my college that's a freaking sophomore right now, he's korean that knows korean, chinese, and latin languages, and studying physics) asians are...

-/end serious thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
so theres two muffins in an oven

one turns to the other and says "wow, its hot as an oven in here"

the other one turns and screams "OH MY GOD A TALKING MUFFIN"

you can all stop trying to win now

nevershootme

Smash Master
here's the worse things worse... on jews, note that my friend who's a russian jew told some friends and me, he was cool with it, but it was baaad :(

Question: "How tall is the grass?"

answer: "This high"

*you raise your arm just like Hitler does it, seig hiel*

Now that's bad enough...

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I punch anyone in the face if they make asian jokes and stereotypes

Recent one from Nick Riddle: Talking about the Chinese (Which i am btw) and the population inflation. luckily im his friend and I didn't punch him hard

I have 0 tolerence on anything stereotypical in my race, so if i see you in tournament and you talk about that ****, you're gonna get killed. and that 0 tolerence was inherited in me since i was born... I mean ****, and don't pull bruce lee and jackie chan bull**** talk on me. and don't ****ing assume every asian knows a martial art of sorts. or how smart (which im not, but there's this 12 yr old at my college that's a freaking sophomore right now, he's korean that knows korean, chinese, and latin languages, and studying physics) asians are...

-/end serious thread
I hope you never end up in any tournament worth anything in the south, cause we don't give a fuuuuk and i'd like to see you try and punch someone over it and get drilled.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
i Hope You Never End Up In Any Tournament Worth Anything In The South, Cause We Don't Give A Fuuuuk And I'd Like To See You Try And Punch Someone Over It And Get Drilled.
AKUMA!!! XD XD XD

(caps)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have a black person in my family tree................

I'm serious. He turns 3 this August. Ask Alpha. (You *******s thought I was gonna make a joke about the black person still hanging there didn't you? Pricks. XDDDDDDDDDDDD)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
ROFL

When it comes down to it, the internet is the internet. People can pick and choose what they watch, listen to, or read. Anyone not liking racist jokes is free to visit this thread once. I just hope you all understand what laijin said. If you KNOW that it makes someone angry to hear a racist joke, you should be sensitive to the way they feel. You wouldn't want them pissing you off, so don't do it to them.

"Yeah but racist jokes are funny, I don't see why I can't tell them..."

Yeah, YOU don't care, but this person really HATES it. Why? Cause they've dealt with racism before/dealt with racist people before/been in a life-or-death situation, etc. It's the way they feel. If you can't understand it, that's fine. Just respect it.

Top Bottom