• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious Marth Metagame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Has it already been 2 months since your last funzies/trollsies/spamsies thread?
I wasn't really counting the days... !_!

What should I do Sillybert?

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="160" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17zNW-wz35E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17zNW-wz35E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="160" height="25"></embed></object>

Devinish

Smash Cadet
PROTIP: Try to avoid hitting the enemies with the tip of your sword, it has too much knockback. instead get in really close, so they aren't knocked back far enough to where they have a chance to react to your next move.

daballa100

Smash Cadet
lol shaya, i don't think mods are supposed to do that xD

@Devinish LOL good job trying to troll.

Albert.

Smash Master
PROTIP: Try to avoid hitting the enemies with the tip of your sword, it has too much knockback. instead get in really close, so they aren't knocked back far enough to where they have a chance to react to your next move.
Bro you've been to like one tourney lol You don't get to give out "protip"s :p

Are you going to the Next ZP on sept 11? or the next on the 18th?

Devinish

Smash Cadet
Bro you've been to like one tourney lol You don't get to give out "protip"s :p

Are you going to the Next ZP on sept 11? or the next on the 18th?
lol Albert, this is a thread where EVERYONE can give PROTIPS.

I don't know if I'll be there, all of my stuff is in a truck somewhere in the United States.

Here's another protip for you guys. It will have to be my last one, because most people pay for this stuff. Whenever you find yourself recovering, always try to dair the enemy (even when ledge hopping). Don't waste your time trying to hit them around the stage, just go for the spike: INSTAKILL! It's hard to pull off, but if you do, you'll look like a pro.

ChibixD

Smash Apprentice
When you get Ike near the ledge, just hold your shield near him until he jab to naircide, it always work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom