• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 27, 2014] Who's Tyler? X!!! It's coming this month!!! (Tyler, TX)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
^name will be announced some point this week once I get a paypal set up to raise money for his travel expenses.

Our goal is to raise $200, details will come HOPEFULLY by Thursday!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Psycho falcon
IceCream puff

5$ each DONE!!!!

And yeah mid+low with Rel DONE

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
image.jpg
We can still play. I also hand out FREE a s s beatings from time to time

Last edited:

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
TIME TO ANNOUNCE OUR GUEST APPERANCE!!!!!

I am proud to announce that MVD will be attending this event! MVD is ranked number 1 in Florida, is arguably the second best snake of all time(behind Ally, MAYBE 3rd behind Razer, depending on who you ask,) and placed Second at SKATR behind ADHD, outplacing Denti, Nairo, Nakat, ZeRo, ESAM, Vinnie, PWii, Tyrant and the like. He is a great, great player, and I'm looking forward to getting to help extend the already great relationship between Florida and Texas.

In order to fund this trip, we will be raising money for his flight. Our goal is $200, and you can donate the money via paypal or any other online banking to my paypal account: jared_fray@yahoo.com
icecreamssb@gmail.com I changed to this email to avoid funds going directly into my bank, this will add it just to my wallet. No one has donated yet so this won't affect anything. GIVE IT A DONATE

I'm using my personal account because this way he can go ahead and get his ticket, and I can withdraw the cash from my bank and reimburse him at the event. Whether or not we REACH that goal of $200, every dollar help, because the rest will come out of money that COULD be used for added pot bonus later! help us out!
I'll be making streams happen, try and advertise this like crazy! We need to raise this money! If you wanna watch MVD play with Texas' best, help us out!

Last edited:

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
If this thread looks kind of dead to you, don't lose hope! Keep in mind, people have shown interest or confirmed for coming from Houston, Dallas, Louisianna, Florida, Mississippi, and who knows, maybe SA or OK will even confirm! The event looks very promising, despite it moving slow in the thread right now.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
I might actually be able to come to this, provided work doesn't ***** out and give me a weekend assignment. I will not play in the tournament (casuals will be the extent of my involvement), but I will certainly watch MVD take everyone's money if I do get to come.

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
Mississippi group confirming. Definitely going to be 2-3 of us, as well as at least 1 maybe 2 friends who live in Whitehouse, TX outside Tyler. Just got permission to have work off friday to make the trip up. Sucks about MVD not making it, but I know we'll be there.

KVLTofMetal

Smash Lord
NNID
KVLTLancelot
Mississippi group confirming. Definitely going to be 2-3 of us, as well as at least 1 maybe 2 friends who live in Whitehouse, TX outside Tyler. Just got permission to have work off friday to make the trip up. Sucks about MVD not making it, but I know we'll be there.
Hype

@ TM_icecream TM_icecream I'd change the title since MVD can't make it. And Smashboards is up and running now

Infamous_Prime

Smash Cadet
Woah thats hype. I live in whitehouse, and am bringing a few smash/tennis friends also. Cant wait to meet yall!

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
If my boss gives the the all clear I'm gonna go to this but holy Jesus Mary and Joseph those prices man!!!!!! 10 for venue is fine but the events should NOT be 10 bucks each. This isn't Major, this is a local for crying out lout! I plan to enter everything so that means I'm gonna have to spend 35 bucks for the tournament, 10-20 for money matches, and then my share of gas for our carpool. When I'm going to a local, I plan to spend at leas 50 bucks. But when I go to a major like smashcon then I know it's worth the 100 bucks i'm gonna be spending because hey, It's Louisiana's biggest tournament and a LOT of people show up. Like I said, I'm gonna go if my boss let's be but dang dude...those prices are pretty radical.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
The event should be pretty big lol. It's not like I'm hosting at the library which charges me $50 for a day, I'll probably be losing a hundred or so on this event out of pocket unless enough people show up

Top Bottom