• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 15, 2015] Smash @ Xanadu Smash Wii U Weeklies (Baltimore, MD)

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun my first time at xanadu! Didn't make it on stream but hopefully I gained the respect of the MD/VA players. SovaUnknown = Link! Till next time.......

Alberto_Awesome

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alberto_Oshawatt
3DS FC
1977-0865-3597
So I leave 20 dollars with them and I get it back by the end of the day?

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
Hey! Excited to attend, this will be the first tournament in the US I'm attending. It'll be fun experiencing Smash outside of Qatar. :D Also, are wireless pro controllers allowed?

Last edited:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sorry folks I don't check this thread a lot. Most of these details can be found on the S@X facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashAtXanadu/

I'm thinking about coming, but I'm not quite sure when to arrive. When does it really start?
Venue Open at 3pm, Tournament starts at 7:30.

Hey! Excited to attend, this will be the first tournament in the US I'm attending. It'll be fun experiencing Smash outside of Qatar. :D Also, are wireless pro controllers allowed?
Nice to see you there last night, thanks for attending and yes they are legal heh
How long do these tournaments usually last?
Most people are eliminated by 10:30. Final match is usually around midnight-12:30.

Why can't I find a ride for this on Tuesdays?
Ask the FB groups for rides.

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
Ahhh. I dunno how I missed the group when I was searching for local ones. Now I just need to be let into the group. Thanks.

Last edited:

Aquatics

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aquapk
Really wish I lived in MD. I love my locals in Michigan but it would be sweet to meet the gimz

Alberto_Awesome

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alberto_Oshawatt
3DS FC
1977-0865-3597
I live like 30 minutes away, but the tournament lasts so long
so i can't attend, even tho i would love to play there.

Top Bottom