• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Selling Melee

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Name your price if you would like to buy it. It's got some scratches, but runs fine.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
[OP]Bad idea[/OP]

You don't really want to sell melee.

It's not going to bring a lot of $$ in and you will certainly have more fun with it in the years you've got left than what change you'd get in return.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

And yes there is a way to tell what version it is on the disk.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I didn't make a topic just to change my mind about it later on. Exarch, how do you tell what version it is without playing it?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
There's light lettering/numbering around the inner part of it I think.

The last two digits will be 00, 01, or 02. 00 is version 1.

Might be a inaccurate, I'd actually have to look at a disk to really remember.

I can always delete this topic and we'll pretend it never existed. Why are you getting rid of it anyway?

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
dude i made the topic because i wanted to sell the game. this is a community of smashers, and i figured someone in florida, or someone close by would want to buy it. I would appreciate it if you would leave it open. The reason im selling it is because i never use it. I never play, let alone have a need to bring it to a house/tournament.

Renth

Smash Hero
dude i made the topic because i wanted to sell the game. this is a community of smashers, and i figured someone in florida, or someone close by would want to buy it. I would appreciate it if you would leave it open. The reason im selling it is because i never use it. I never play, let alone have a need to bring it to a house/tournament.
we're in the same boat, i'd gladly hand my copy away.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so i found out it's got the 0-02 number on it. I guess that means it's version 3. All the advanced techs work fine to my knowledge. Josh, which tournament will you next be at? Or do you want to meet up at a halfway point in florida to receive it? (I think you live far from me, i can't be sure) I'm in kissimmee.

Top Bottom