• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik and Nipoo Presents: LPEC! 10/3/09

nipoo

Smash Cadet
This is SEIBRIK and NIPOOOOOO

And we're hosting a big giant smash fest MAYBE tourney on the side called

LPEC!
(Let's Paint Every Controller!)

If you enjoyed yourself this past weekend, even remotely, then you'll love LPEC!

(done hyping this stupidly)

ZP fest, same as before except now Nipoo will be painting your very own personalized controllers! (For a small fee of course)- to be disclosed at a later time. [Here's an example]

5450 South State Road 7, Hollywood, Florida, 33174 Suite Number 41.

Zero Ping is found on 441, between the main streets of Stirling Road, and Griffen. Those are two exits off of I-95. Take I-95 (south or north respectively) Exit off of Stirling Road and head WEST from I-95. When you hit 441/State Road 7 (its the same street) Make a right so you should now be heading NORTH. The next light you'll see is a street called Seminole Way. After that the second Street is called Lucky Street. Make a right there into the plaza."

The store is on a corner with a bunch of windows, directly behind the first plaza which is on a hill. The plaza is on the corner of 441 and lucky street, ZP is now BEHIND that plaza, on the corner, all the windows are painted black.

Phone:
Seibrik(786) 436 5990

If you need any more info call.

Door Fee: $3
Singles: $1-$5

Preferably there should not be any tourney, to keep the mood more relaxed and focused on learning/having fun.
-This is coming from Seibrik-

Let's see who's gonna come this time, last attendance was roughly 25, Wfl/Cfl interested?

Already got FIU comin too!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'd have to try it with one of my controllers and get back to you tomorrow Sir. Spideysense.
Ah nice. I was thinking you could make it dark blue with small sketches of purple, and draw a pic of Ganon crossing his arms and smiling crazily. Cause I was checking out your artwork, and you're very good. So I figured you could help your old man out. :)

nipoo

Smash Cadet
Ah nice. I was thinking you could make it dark blue with small sketches of purple, and draw a pic of Ganon crossing his arms and smiling crazily. Cause I was checking out your artwork, and you're very good. So I figured you could help your old man out. :)
I'm flattered pops.

I can definitely do the Ganon but I'll have to get back to you on the blue/purple tomorrow (:

I'm up for it tho....I can't find my white controller >_< ugh
It doesn't have to be white lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lmfao I know it doesn't have to be white but I'm using Sbrks OLD controller and its not mine xD I had another one that I drew all ovr but...I cant find that one either O_O....I lose things too easily ugh hahaha

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm... I can't decide on whether I want my controller painted or not...

I'm the kind of guy who likes simplicity, you know? Still, it would be cool...

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
This isn't a tourny, its a fest for all those that are already set on not going to melee gigs.

by now those people know who they are, if they're going or not. my thing wont have any affect on gigs, trust me. its just a way for some brawl players to get some friendly practice in.

On a side note- I rented superbad today, so im gonna bring my ps2 so we can watch it on the big tv as the night lingers on. someone bring popcorn :p

Da Illlest

Smash Cadet
Finally something close to me, i can finally practice. And its next to hard rock cafe so I dont have to go back home to get dressed >=) ill be there with like 3 people.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
EVERYONE bring setups!!!!

Don't come wanting to play melee and complain only seeing one tv, or vise versa for brawl.

IF theres a game you wana play, take it upon yourselves to BRING IT

there are more than enough tv's to share so it shouldn't be a problem.

Equi

Smash Ace
Haha Superbad at last. Seibrik himself on film.

And I want a Wolf pride controller. Gahrawr!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol how is nicole gonna get her training if she is too busy painting o.o lol btw paint mah ****! =P

nipoo

Smash Cadet
nicole? nick or nips, foo. nicole's just gay. no **** painting for you.

and doqui, shut up. wolf sucks.

nipoo

Smash Cadet
@ pops - If it's monochrome, It's $10 and if it's in color, it's $15-$20 depending on how complicated the picture is.

+ It's scary that you called me nipoopoo. That's what people used to call me before everyone shortened it to nipoo. pops is a psychic.

Equi

Smash Ace
nicole? nick or nips, foo. nicole's just gay. no **** painting for you.

and doqui, shut up. wolf sucks.
I'll eat you.

I'm the big bad wolf of Florida. You're just some new punk girl. ;P

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Wow get a room you two and I just think saying Poo is funny, but **** girl, can't pops get a family discount on that paint? lmao (I'm ain't gonna sweat it, but 10 bucks would be nice) =D

nipoo

Smash Cadet
lol. pops, that's a given.
you should know better than i that telling you that in public isn't discrete haha.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I want to go, I seriously need a ride. So this post goes out to anyone who has a spot in their car for a humble crappy Ganon player. Nipoo hit up melee gigs one day, we need to recruit more people, also try to convince Equi to come to more melee tourney's.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'd take you if you could get a ride to Martin County (exit 101) and you could come get a ride back from exit 101, or if I had some huge incentive to return to Miami like a random beach party or something.

Only for you, pa.

Not to mention we could freak out some people with our Mickey voices.

edit: And I REALLY want to go to a Melee tourney

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'd take you if you could get a ride to Martin County (exit 101) and you could come get a ride back from exit 101, or if I had some huge incentive to return to Miami like a random beach party or something.

Only for you, pa.

Not to mention we could freak out some people with our Mickey voices.
Rofl and have people rallying to kick us out. I dunno if I can get a ride to you, I was kinda hoping the ride would be closer to home.

Equi

Smash Ace
yar. well i'll probably end up going to melee gigz anyway since I've got friends in Orlando. So I'll see you there.

IN THE FINALS

Top Bottom