• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary?

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
As of right now the best secondaries are probably:
(in no particular order)

Metaknight
Snake
Wario
Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
Rob
Kirby

Also check out the matchup chart.
Disclaimer: This is just theory based on the current metagame. The metagame changes and so matchup ratios will change. Most of the numbers are recent but some need to be updated.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226315

Vayseth

Smash Master
Don't forget G+W! But yeah, MK covers everything you need to worry about except for maybe Falco, ICs and Diddy, but every character has a lot of trouble with them.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Btrhow is the best secondary for the traditional dthrow DDD, since all of our bad matchups are against people you can't chain grab.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
*****, WHAT YOU NEED A SECONDARY FOR!?! IS THE KING NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!

No, but seriously.

MK, G&W, Marth, Snake, and Wario are probably the best secondaries to have, in that order.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Meta Knight is the best secondary for anyone...someone prove me wrong :). *waiting on you Gates*
God, how true is that? If you know how to properly play MK outside of spamming tornado and stuff, then you've got a solid secondary. XD

Use Sonic as your secondary...

I'm not bias. The **** are you all talking about? LMAO

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm telling you. Use dthrow DDD for those you can chain grab, use Bthrow DDD for those you can't. That's all the secondary you'll ever need.

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
I'm telling you. Use dthrow DDD for those you can chain grab, use Bthrow DDD for those you can't. That's all the secondary you'll ever need.

yes!......if you're gonna use meta you might as well just main him.......but marth is the best choice...hes good against all of ddd's bad matchups

Backpaw

Smash Rookie
i consider luigi and d3 both my mains almost all of high tier is covered by luigi, except rob
d3 takes care of most of top tier except G&W and wario which i'm starting to get down with luigi
i'm trying to learn someone else ideally marth pika or wario but it doesn't look like that's going to happen

Top Bottom