• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Sears selling) Brawl (Released Early) >.<?

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
Bah, the Sears in my town doesn't sell games and the K-mart I called didn't even know what the release date was. No dice in South Jersey. :/

MrPancakes

Smash Rookie
If someone did get the English copy from Sears, they would be playing it now x_x Ugggh. I'm gonna wait til two or three more days for someone to confirm this is true.

surfingnc

Smash Cadet
When I called the Customer Service hotline, they said they only had about 150 copies in stock for the online store.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
*****... I just called Sears.. and the representative said We dont have anything in stock and we just took it off the website and it isnt release until March 9th. Dang !

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
In order to varrify this I'd have to see a video of The Brawl Theme song sung by Sakurai next to it, two forms of Varification, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Panda taking notes, and Sakurai's grandma to confirm it's identity.
Dave Chappelle....

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
When I called the Customer Service hotline, they said they only had about 150 copies in stock for the online store.
Oh wow. If that's true, then a lot of people are going to be disappointed when Sears sends them an e-mail refunding their orders...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I'm going to call it in a minute. Wish me luck!

EDIT: They didn't have it :(

The guy sounded mad
Like I said a few pages ago, Sears is going to hate Smash Bros fans after today. They've probably been getting phone calls every few minutes for the last 5+ hours, all over the country.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
sugarpoultry got off the phone moments ago with the Sears in Idaho Falls. The worker there said they did have Brawl, and she witnessed the game flying off shelves in a matter of seconds. They are now out of stock here and will not restock until March 9.

This is no rumor. It is 100% true. Check your local Sears, everyone.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
sugarpoultry got off the phone moments ago with the Sears in Idaho Falls. The worker there said they did have Brawl, and she witnessed the game flying off shelves in a matter of seconds. They are now out of stock here and will not restock until March 9.

This is no rumor. It is 100% true. Check your local Sears, everyone.
That could definitely be good news for those of us who managed to get the game ordered online before the page was removed, or at least everyone that got a confirmation email.

Edit: And Sears will have to pay a fine for this, probably x amount for each copy that was sold before March 9th.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
all K-marts in my area(as with most in the country) have sporadic shipping patterns, so they can be expecting calls from me twice a day now, every time there is a new shift of employees. I will get my hands on that advanced copy. At least one of the stores had it and sold out so there is hope for me after all(does make me a little sad that i already pre-ordered it TWICE though).

lilsquish89

Smash Rookie
Hehe, I just called another Sears, just to see if I could possibly pick up a copy now, and the woman told me that "all the Sears in the United States are sold out."

I guess word gets 'round...

Kynesis

Smash Rookie
yeah I went to Sears about 2 hours ago...it wasn't there :ohwell:
It's only a week away, I can wait.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Hehe, I just called another Sears, just to see if I could possibly pick up a copy now, and the woman told me that "all the Sears in the United States are sold out."

I guess word gets 'round...
I doubt Sears would get all that many copies in, and on top of that they have a computer system that would be able to tell them where copies are avaiable.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol guys, if you preorder it from sears they're going to reliaze (or find out) that they have the wrong date and change it.

Kirbykares

Smash Cadet
i ordered online but havent gotten the confirmation e-mail yet. When did u guys get yours? I'm so nervouse i could wet myself...

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Yo,what if that plane crashes on joo dude? Would you get another Email from Hideo/Sakurai stating that

"Due to the circumstances beyond our control,the plane your package A.K.A SoulTaker has crashed and didnt recover as told via my website.Iam sorry to inform you that the mission was indeed a failure with echos in the background I might add.In any case,we will for sure deliever it personally on the PAL release date,BUT however,if you choose to attempt to get it on the 9th..Well,you know what happened to Soildius in MGS3.." :laugh:

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
^ HOLY FRAKING CRAP!!!
Oh wait, it looks like its in the storage room but still...

I need a Ninja-for-hire

Top Bottom