• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Yoshies Present: Team Tourney Challenge- Saturday Midnight first deadline

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
And you calling me a cynic is pretty **** ironic. You complain after any match, you dropped a tourney you hosted just because you lost, and you come up with any excuse to avoid responsiblity. Hmm...who's the cynic?[/FONT][/COLOR]
And you're not thinking straight. Cynicism is defined as " the perpetual thinking/ assuming the worst of man's intentions". How the hell does the actions above indicate cynicism?

A whiney brat? Sure. But cynicism has nothing to do with anything.

Besides, I didn't drop that tourney after I lost. We ended up going two more rounds until only three-four were actively posting in the thread.

I avoid responsibility? I might complain but I don't avoid any self-responsibility.

Nice attempt, though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Y'know? Number 3 would usually make the person not only look arrogant, but it would also make them look like they didn't enjoy the match, but I digress.

If you feel like pissing me off even more, you can take it to PMs. I'm done putting this stuff in the tourney thread.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
And you're not thinking straight. Cynicism is defined as " the perpetual thinking/ assuming the worst of man's intentions". How the hell does the actions above indicate cynicism?

A whiney brat? Sure. But cynicism has nothing to do with anything.

Besides, I didn't drop that tourney after I lost. We ended up going two more rounds until only three-four were actively posting in the thread.

I avoid responsibility? I might complain but I don't avoid any self-responsibility.

Nice attempt, though.
Last one, I promise Chaco. But not being able to contact YOUR partner for 2/3 days, asking me to do it, and having us force to give you a replacement would show that you are not a responsible person.

Jace08

Smash Lord
So... Team Shadow Hyrule? Are you guys ready to fight? I haven't gotten a response from the pm that I sent you...

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Last one, I promise Chaco. But not being able to contact YOUR partner for 2/3 days, asking me to do it, and having us force to give you a replacement would show that you are not a responsible person.
Lmbo. Wrong again. I specifically asked you " if you catch him on AIM, tell him (whatever)".

The fact that I needed a replacement has very little to do with me. But do continue think you're capable of using logic.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Both of you, really just stop. Sudsy I really could DQ you right now because of the rules. Johning. But I'm not going to. So please just try t keep it to a minimum of none. :D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
LOL, Zap and I are in round 3 and we didn't do anything, my kind of tourney....:)
Why did Ave get DQ'd, I didn't even know they advanced over Bunny's team...?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I had to move someone on and I randomized. Be sure to participate this round. :D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Zap, we are round three. Mushroom thunder, I will be on later around 5pm est if you guys want to meet for the match.

Jace08

Smash Lord
*Checks updated bracket*

Oh my bad, Shadow Hyrule we aren't versing. Chaos Brothers, we're ready to fight when you guys are. I'll try to be on aim as often as possible.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Both of you, really just stop. Sudsy I really could DQ you right now because of the rules. Johning. But I'm not going to. So please just try t keep it to a minimum of none. :D
I was not at any point johning. What in my tone indicated that? I seriously don't see what you guys are. As I said before, I was just stating why I was doing something I figured was getting on their nerves. That's it--nothing more or less.

I seriously get the utmost piss poor treatment around here.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was not at any point johning. What in my tone indicated that? I seriously don't see what you guys are. As I said before, I was just stating why I was doing something I figured was getting on their nerves. That's it--nothing more or less.

I seriously get the utmost piss poor treatment around here.
It seemed as if you were complaining about winning. My apologies.

And sorry.

@KaZe: The leaders right now are Mushroom Thunder, Pikmin Panic, SD Yoshies. C Stick Laser Spammers.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Team Mushroom Thunder, I will be on for a while, and if zap comes on we can get our match in...

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Hey, guys. I'll be on for another hour and then later around 8 PM eastern or so.

Vic, get practicing. Last time I played against you one-on-one you didn't air dodge much and seemed to tech randomly.

We must win! Also, who will you be using? DK?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Hey, guys. I'll be on for another hour and then later around 8 PM eastern or so.

Vic, get practicing. Last time I played against you one-on-one you didn't air dodge much and seemed to tech randomly.

We must win! Also, who will you be using? DK?

this is a pretty long tournment O_O ^^

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Well, I'm not sure how much easier it is to DK with the same amount of effort to avoid it than another character with the same effort, assuming you're talking about the Climbers' cg.

Besides, when his DK is on he is uber sick with him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I'm not sure how much easier it is to DK with the same amount of effort to avoid it than another character with the same effort, assuming you're talking about the Climbers' cg.

Besides, when his DK is on he is uber sick with him.
Yoshi. IC's can chain anyone.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
mushroom thunder? Zap? let us get this match in...:)

Though, the bracket site says that we Pikmin Panic have advanced by Mushroom's DQ, lol...

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
hmmm sudsey gt a replacement.. Can i get one as well? my partner isn't available at the moment. I have a replacement for him.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I can't join... Who's hosting and have they added me?

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh* I kept trying to join but "my friend's status had changed" apparantly.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I guess, but him and I do not have a good connection. So it wouldn't get done. I don't know what will happen if your partner isn't here yet.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yuo have no time, I gotta go pretty soon. Gotta get up Uber early? I'll give you like 10 minutes.

Top Bottom