• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Yoshies Present: Team Tourney Challenge- Saturday Midnight first deadline

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
It's Yatch27119. And i already talked to SD yoshi's, and it looks like we'll be playing soon
@chaco: I guess we'll just wing it. I already have all three of you added, so i guess i'll host

Chaco

Never Logs In
Umm...hold on...that would mean me and DL would have to add you. Lemme add you Yatch and then I'll host.

Me and Leviathan are greeen.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Best KO technique ever. Repetitive Yoshi Bombs. But GG's guys. You can redeem yourself for a chance at the win in the L bracket.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Really. All you heard was "bring-hum!" everywhere >.>
No. They were good matches..but I think Kawaii Bunny is eager for a beating on Sudsy...so be prepared for her fiery rath.

But they were good games, and do you also play Yoshi, Yatch?

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
As I was down to just Chaco I thought I would be pleased to see seemingly mindless, repitive down b's, but after I started racking up damage quickly, I got arrogant and foolishly try to neutral without seeing what Chaco was doing. Totally f'ed up our chances.

Just maybe two more grabs and a turnip and I might have had Chaco...But hindsight is for losers, I guess.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No. They were good matches..but I think Kawaii Bunny is eager for a beating on Sudsy...so be prepared for her fiery rath.

Truer words have never been spoken, yo. ;]

Chaco

Never Logs In
As I was down to just Chaco I thought I would be pleased to see seemingly mindless, repitive down b's, but after I started racking up damage quickly, I got arrogant and foolishly try to neutral without seeing what Chaco was doing. Totally f'ed up our chances.

Just maybe two more grabs and a turnip and I might have had Chaco...But hindsight is for losers, I guess.
That's the sacred Yoshi KO spree technique. lol My own original strategy. lol

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace

LMBO. Is she still telling herself she was right or I was wrong in our little scuffle?

Anyways, tell her to bring it on. Her wrath is nothing to Peach's agricultural prowess ;) .

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
LMBO. Is she still telling herself she was right or I was wrong in our little scuffle?

Anyways, tell her to bring it on. Her wrath is nothing to Peach's agricultural prowess ;) .
x_X

I'm sure you remember that 1 vs 1 we had.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be too scared: I'm a ******* teams player who mindlessly hits his partner after dodging *****. I sucked major oragutan genitals.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm...y'know, instead of talking garbage to each other, we should have another one on one.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Is that sarcasm or have I actually earned a non-disliker?
i dont dislike you. i put our past problems aside and hopefully you can do the same. No one likes arguments. Also, i kind of have to root for the underdog . (no offence, i assume you are the underdog) Can you two just forget about w/e you two are mad about ^_^ If a 1 on 1 will help then thats great.

Chaco

Never Logs In
The match you didn't play with Sudsy against Bunny's team.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
The match you didn't play with Sudsy against Bunny's team.
No. I asked if she was still pissed at me for openly and explicitly saying she's wrong about her inference of a post I made.

I don't believe I showed any anger towards her, though. She was the one seemingly PMSing. ( had to add that ;) )

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No. I asked if she was still pissed at me for openly and explicitly saying she's wrong about her inference of a post I made.

I don't believe I showed any anger towards her, though. She was the one seemingly PMSing. ( had to add that ;) )
No, that's not the reason I dislike you (along with a lot of other people).

But the argument's over.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nope...I'm just kinda advancing one or the other...so here's what I'mma do. You and Sudsy faceBunny and Yuuki. Just do it, it will pan out.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, because they failed to communicate...and I've talked to the other teams. And basically some of the teams just haven't even shown any interest.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Whoa Chaco I figured you would either give our match against Chaos Brothers more time or just advance my team. I've posted in this thread asking the Chaos Brothers to get on aim and that we were ready to fight, but they never responded. I sent NeoJames a pm saying the same thing but he never responded...

Well w/e it's your tournament; you make the calls. Although I'd prefer you either advance me and my partner, b/c we at least made an effort to play the match or just give us more time.

Top Bottom