• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I am very interested, but I would only come for a day or 2. I will speak with Marni if he wants to come as well cuz I want Brawl experience before Bushido and this would be good experience for him as well.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz If your going Bushido I want good things from you :). As well as all the UK guys of course.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm not 100% yet, parents want to go on holiday to Italy/Spain but me and my bro wanna go Paris. So ****s complicated atm lol.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright cool so this is probs gona have me cong anaky kmac willz and marti mybe miller and kj aswell il have to ask if there intrested also mybe keith depending if he wants to il ask siri and cloudrain too

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ok so far confirmed :

killerjawz
cong?
Jmiller
Anaky?
retroking?

possibly siri and cloudrain willz and marni too but they wil come like 2 days after everyone else arrives
let me know if anyone else is intrested there wil be meele setup brawl and 360 so dont think its brawl only

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im pretty sure FlakeMac will be coming.

Ima come Tuesday after my Dentist Appointment.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
me and josh can't come to this now, money johns and I'm going on holiday soon. Sorry Calz, see you guys sometime this Summer hopefully =]

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
want to come thursday mourning, just need info on how to get there and tickets etc

Calzorz

Smash Lord
get a ticket to scun thorpe return then basically tel me and il get u a taxi down to myne roughly costs 6-8pound so if siri comes with u its gona be 3 each or 4 each

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K.Macentire, K.Macentine, JohnMac w/e, SD2K, FailMac, UKs Best Meta, K.Mac Cumstain, K.Mac Cumshot, K.Mac SD, K.Mac John, FlakeMac, K.Mac Combo, Yoshi is a bad M/U for Metaknight, Yoshi worst in game, Mac Mac & ReMac.

There now dont ask for any more information on the MAC, theres like 3x as much but i cant think atm.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
K.Macentire, K.Macentine, JohnMac w/e, SD2K, FailMac, UKs Best Meta, K.Mac Cumstain, K.Mac Cumshot, K.Mac SD, K.Mac John, FlakeMac, K.Mac Combo, Yoshi is a bad M/U for Metaknight, Yoshi worst in game, Mac Mac & ReMac.

There now dont ask for any more information on the MAC, theres like 3x as much but i cant think atm.
I feel very sick after reading some of the phrases in that.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah the ones that made you feel sick are the ones MTR made up, so u shoulda expected it from him.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
MTR disgusting.

Btw calz: thanks for the WU on Blur earlier. xD. Came home and started having some VERY CLOSE RACES with Sli_09 (who I reckon to be the best player on Blur PC).

feel free to give me a rematch eh :) will be back friday or smth.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
hmmm how is the fest going, if its still on.

Anything amazing happen, upsets? etc.

(EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ITS JUST A FEST)

The Filth

Smash Lord
Some shoutouts, aiiie

First off. You all got decoyed at mario party fishing, get Raked. Heads are jealous of my lack of a gag reflex and Pork Pie juggling skills, you all know it.

Calz - Got to do the host first eh? AWESOME fest, I was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to more snake dittos in the future, UKs gonna have a couple of snakes doing the running man over everyone else's face soon enough. I DEMAND to see some DK action in tournament as well, you know the Dirty Sanchez mindgames are far too good. Oh, nice carpet by the way. My life be like

Jimmy - SUDDENLY, SHOUTOUTS. Should have played more sets mang, I feel like im on the verge of learning how to deal with samus. There were times i felt completely comfortable fighting you from the other side of BattleFilth and getting my tech-chases down, but then again you're still infinitely more patient than me, even in friendlies... *******. Hit me up with that pogeymans thing where i can hack me some more rudeboy teams pliz, then we can battle, like MEN. Oh, and don't judge every book by its cover eh? In other news, THE DIVES GOT THIS BOYS, UNPUNISHABLE.

Mr. Miller - Between you and Congle, I've improved over last week like no other. You taught me so many pivotal matchups by beating me into the floor till I smarted up it's silly. Hopefully next time we play I can do as well, I love having close games =] Also someone really should have a word with you about maining high tiers in mario party mang, its just not on and I won't stand for it. It wasn't the sausage rolls giving you the runs, it was karma. Oh, we need to get some more Mario Tennis in too, but I don't want to hear none of them scrubby peach johns either, best in UK rite here boys :3

Cong - Fighting your diddy gets sweaty mang, we went back and forth so much 2 stocking each other I really dont know which way it'd go in tourney... but I like that, keeps me on my toes. Get your ricing arse to 80 as well fool, the games a little bigger than the Auction House you're always in =] That little time you asked me to be a trianing dummy helped me out quite a lot too, I started thinking about how to punish things, and what with etc etc. I was working it into my playstyle in the last few days and it felt like it was showing at least. Oh, and do something about your outrageous luck... finding hidden boxes with a star inside on the last turn just isn't kosher ^-^ Always a pleasure little man <3

Andy - Filth Merchant. You're such a *****, should have just done that jump on the scooter. Now you look soft and all the smashers in the UK are laughing at your bad ike.

K.Mac - K.Mac Improvement. Your meta is a lot gayer (better) than I remember it, good **** on stepping it up. You're responsible for helping me learn how to camp, marvellous stuff =]

Liam - Jesus H Christ, was NOT expecting that fox. Awesome sets anyway, cheers for helping me out with that matchup =] You southerners need to appreciate a doughnut for what its worth too, so what if the buggers a little stale, get it down you and it's all good. I might go finish the deku tree now... can't imagine why. Shame you didn't come down earlier, but theres other **** to do besides smash I guess. Look forward to next time mang =]

Good **** boys, Good ****. I managed to keep myself happy enough to stick around and im more than happy I did. Apart from the Mario Party. That was homoerotic in the extreme. OH! I'm tempted to host the first ranbat of a series in Sheffield in august/september, bear it in mind boys, it's on the cards for after I move into my new house. :D

Calzorz

Smash Lord
hmmm how is the fest going, if its still on.

Anything amazing happen, upsets? etc.

(EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ITS JUST A FEST)
was good evryone has gone now tho and im left with a huge washing up pile :mad:
shame u couldnt make it

and thanks for the shoutout darren

Top Bottom