• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

Calzorz

Smash Lord
kj only needs 1 chair , if u can sleep upwards on one kyle then u can have a single chair , but uv shotguned the sofa 1st so yea its urs ( i have 2 single chairs and 1 sofa)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Real men hit the floor.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i dont think kyle understands the logic in shotgunning something lol

I could possibly just say "match for it KJ" but honest-to-god I have never played you so I have no idea if I can even beat you. lol.
I would crush you into the lowest level of hell.
jk <3 kmac

@Calz, yeah that's pretty much right. I'll sleep anywhere, I just really enjoyed sleeping upside down at Andy's :3

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Don't make me kick your *** on CTR andy. or time trials on mario kart wii. >_>
Lol at least make it a game that we actually play, Brawl is where its at, this is not a CTR or MKWii scene, AND HAHA GET ***** I GOT BETTER HAX THAN U AND U WANT THEM!

UR NOT GETTING THEM SON!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, i'd give him a game of mario kart, but there would undoubtedly be item johns going on
srsly, that ******* cloud man, its like randall's ***gy twin brother.
althogh, if ctr means crash team racing, i am so up for that, havent played it since my playstation broke

also andy, to get picked up by you, what time would we need to be there and where?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yes CTR means crash team racing

and GP ... seriously ... you need to just get a playstation emulator. -cough.-
but I still own the game so... yeah

OH

CALZ, do you have a PS2? Or rather, can someone bring a PS2? not a big deal if nobody can but ... yeah. I'm gonna bring SSX and KICK YOUR *** ON IT. (though to be fair we'll both need some ****** training because I haven't played it in years)
=/

my sister and brother will just john like crazy if I take -my- PS2 up >_> not that it will stop me, but I would rather not have to deal with that.

@ Andy: you're just saying that because you know that you have no skill on CTR. Me and calz > you on CTR. lolz.

sewer speedway is where it's at.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
sewer speedway pros :p , my dad took his ps2 to germany so some1 will have to bring theres iv got a 360 to play on so every bring ur 360 pad

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Sewer Speedway ****ing owns.

If there's a spare TV at my monthly or we get some free time I'll look into having a CTR set-up maybe xD o.o

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I want to do some pro 4-way split screen.

Problem is my multi-tap is broken. :< gay.

could probably set it up on my laptop though ... but would need a big screen for it. >_>

The Filth

Smash Lord
ANDY.

Yeah I guess you can stay at mine. Might be better at Bicker's aunno. Got a sleeping bag here at least, we can get my wii too :3

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
@ Andy: you're just saying that because you know that you have no skill on CTR. Me and calz > you on CTR. lolz.
Lol you feel proud for beign able to beat me at a game that i havent even spent 1 hour of Gameplay on LOL.

K.Mac just likes to feel good because he can beat me at a game xD, like i said, Smashboards is smash related, so come back when you think u can beat me at any Smash game, this includes 64, Melee, vBrawl, Brawl-, Brawl+, bBrawl and Project M, im pretty sure i can beat you in all of these samsh games LOLOLOLOL *****.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, sewer speedway, likes the track, but always managed to JUST miss the shortcut all the time.

i loved n.gin labs to be honest, also used n.gin back in the day, hes generally my favourite crash bandicoot character >.<

but not sure if i can make the smashfest, am waiting on shlurpies dad for one part of the journey because public travel is a ***** from here

Calzorz

Smash Lord
if you are not yet confirmed try let me know as soon as possible , if uv said ur intrested let me know if u can come now

K.Mac

Smash Lord
gtfo johnakin johnwalker. :laugh:

I can beat you on Brawl- so stfu. And no, I'm not going to do a money match "to prove it" because YOU KNOW I CAN BEAT YOUR CRAPPY SPAM LINK.

Plus we know he got nerfed.

Nobody got a PS2 they can bring? crap, looks like I'm gonna have to find my missing pad. =/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
gtfo johnakin johnwalker. :laugh:

I can beat you on Brawl- so stfu. And no, I'm not going to do a money match "to prove it" because YOU KNOW I CAN BEAT YOUR CRAPPY SPAM LINK.

Plus we know he got nerfed.
Exatly u dont wanna MM me cuz u know u will lose, im pretty sure every1 in this thread knows that.

Im afraid I can't go this boys ;___;. My bank balance is literally non existant. So yeah, money johns I guess :/.

Sorry. (Posted here because my MSN does not work)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
looks like its just me darren andy and kmac and keith if hes able to come

Edit: every1 bring there 360 pads il be up for some ssf4 and also some cod if others are

K.Mac

Smash Lord

everyone flaked. what the ****.

I'll bring my 360 pad but probably only to play audiosurf on my laptop (or maybe sonic allstar racing or w/e

I'm not much of an FPS/shooter/fighter player ... it's just smash I'm afraid. lol)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Alright so its been a while but for training for bushido i was thinking of hosting straight after the london tourny for a week so people wil all kind of travel at the same time like the 27th to the 4th? anyone intrested let me know

Top Bottom