• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCT9 - Newcastle England ft. England's Finest. . . Jam5 UPDATED!!!!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
SCT9 was this weekend, march 8th 2008. I'll put full results up here soon as i dont feel like making a separate thread since the boards are only just now piping up anyway.

There should be about 30 matches or something in the end, we filmed the entire top 7 of the bracket, short results are

1. Jam
2. Coey
3. Kone
4. GAwes
5. Jo3
5. SoS

^tourney***s

VIDS

Kone (Lucas) v. GAwes (Luigi) 1

GAwes (Jigglypuff) v. Kone (Lucas) 2

Jam5 (Ike) v. Coey 1 (T. Link)

Jam5 (Ike) v. Coey (T. Link) 2

Coey (T. Link) v. GAwes (Jigglypuff) 1

Coey (T. Link) v. GAwes (Jigglypuff) 2

GAwes (Jiggly) v Sos (Wario) 1

GAwes (Jiggly) v Sos (Wario) 2

WINNERS BRACKET FINALS

Jam5 (Ike) v. Kone (Lucas) 1

Jam5 (Ike) v. Kone (Lucas) 2

CLACK CLACK CLACK!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
first post in soon to be epic results thread.

That's right. I edited this post to change the question mark to a period. Word.

Oh. And of course, my signature first post thingy >.<

Take that Laijin. :p

On topic: I'll get to the vids once I tire of my own ownage goin down here.... alone.... with ****ty WiFi lol.

COEY

Smash Lord
Jam5 is sic yo.

Vids up so far are of him putting me into losers early on. God **** i get destroyed in the final.

This thread went up fast gj Wes man <3

Kone

Smash Master
Cheers will, it hadnt uploaed properly last night and i left it re-uploading when i went to bed. Hence the ?

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
good videos, and yeah you got wrecked at the end kone. Seemed like you choked, or perhaps you don't have much experience fighting ike. He's a hard one for lucas. PK fire helps against swordsman in general. Using it tends to keep them off your backs.

Kone

Smash Master
That was my first proper set against and Ike and I just wasnt used to the playstyle. PLUS, jam wrecked everyone there ;)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
gooooo coey!

lovin the vids people

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I say old bean, quite right. Pip pip cheerio. Fish and chips, kippered harring. Bouler Derby. Umbrellas, gun control, Judy Dentch.

nice videos cigarette

phone me on my mobile sometime.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Great Lucas Kone. Nice to see someone using Lucas without spamming the B-stick all the time. Only thing I would say to improve on is your edgeguarding. Doesn't seem to be much when you could really take advantage of PK Thunder in some of those. Just a thought. I'd check out my thread on thundersliding and PK Thunder properties on the Character Specific Lucas page but that's probably just self promotion. Anyways great games.

Kone

Smash Master
Tyr - > Ive read your threads and have included them into my game, aswell as generally edgeguard of the stage now :). These vids are a month back or so now and ive got alot more going on now. Ill get some new vids up end of this week =) . Cheers tho!

Top Bottom