• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ScrewAttack Declares Project M 5th Best Wii Game In Top 10

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
ScrewAttack, home of the famous Death Battle series and provider of video game news, trailers, gameplay, and lots of original content recently released a video of their Top 10 Wii Games and Project M landed in at number 5!

For those interested in the full results without watching the video:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Wii Sports
3. Donkey Kong Country Returns
4. Metroid Prime Trilogy
5. Project M
6. Xenoblade Chronicles
7. World Of Goo
8. Netflix
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
10. Dead Space: Extraction

It's cool to see Project M getting recognized in great places, so congratulations to the Project M team for getting that number 5 spot!

SmashCapps find some of the choices on this list curious (Netflix? Really?) but knows Project M deserved a spot on the list. Be sure to follow him on Twitter to keep updated with all he's up to.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not surprised to see Galaxy on the top. THAT GAME WAS (AND STILL IS) MIND-BLOWING!!!!!!

EDIT: Hurray, I'm first!!!!

Last edited:

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Livin the early life...

World of goo is an underrated gem and I'm glad to see it on the list.

Also, Netflix?

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
Odd that Galaxy 1 is on top but Galaxy 2 doesn't even make the top 10. Also where's the love for Punch-Out!! and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom?

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
What? No Okami?
Is that....Netflix?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is Wii sports higher than METROID PRIME TRILOGY, my second favorite game of all time!? ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Man the more news come up, the more I'm thinking ditching PM at Apex and CEO was a dumb idea. I mean we got salty the first time it was announced, and here's ScrewAttack telling us it's one of the best wii games out there.

EDIT: Alright well I'm still happy that PM is on this list in the first place. Makes me smile. :)

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
You really needed SA to say it to actually be aware of that fact? :troll:
I guess. XD but since ScrewAttack is a popular channel and I don't know how popular PM is, it helps with noticing the mod more.
Why do peeps find PM more fun than Brawl?
Depends on which side has greater members: competitive, or casual?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You know something is wrong when a mod is placed over the official title.

Why isn't Melee on the list?

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Removal of random tripping, better stages, more balanced gameplay (MK not OP), Mewtwo and Roy, turbo and all-star versus modes, etc.
And that's only when you look at it as a non-competitive game! OoO

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
PM gettin' recognition it deserves, but...I can't take this ****in' list seriously with Netflix on it. What ****ing game are they playing? lmao

DaRedMage

Smash Cadet
Removal of random tripping, better stages, more balanced gameplay (MK not OP), Mewtwo and Roy, turbo and all-star versus modes, etc.
Call me a dirty filthy casual who needs to take a batch but, Brawl was perfect the way it was. As a fun party game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Call me a dirty filthy casual who needs to take a batch but, Brawl was perfect the way it was. As a fun party game.
Project M can be just as fun, if not funnier, as a party game too! It's both competitive and casual-friendly! You just need to know the changes they made to the characters.

Last edited:

JJpalmer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jjpalmer
3DS FC
2664-2947-4020
Theres nothing wrong with that opinion i liked brawl before i knew about competive play and still like it afterwards I love PM for giving me roy back tho lol

-LzR-

Smash Hero
This is exactly why PM gets on my nerves. Stop pretending it's an actual game. It's a Smash mod. Good or bad I don't care but don't try to pretend that Project M is a Wii Game. Unless you can give me some links where I can actually buy Project M. Well at least this list confirms PM is as much of a game as Netflix is.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im more surpised to see Netflix lol
But it's great to see Xenoblade on the list :4shulk:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Netflix? Really?)
Netflix? Really now?
... Why is Netflix on the top 10 list? It's not a game.
What? No Okami?
Is that....Netflix?
PM gettin' recognition it deserves, but...I can't take this ****in' list seriously with Netflix on it. What ****ing game are they playing? lmao
lmao a tech demo and netflix WTF
Netflix and Wii Sports.smh lol
Guys, girls and whatever you can be if you're neither, it's ScrewAttack!!! Did you really expect a troll-less top 10?

Last edited:

DaRedMage

Smash Cadet
This is exactly why PM gets on my nerves. Stop pretending it's an actual game. It's a Smash mod. Good or bad I don't care but don't try to pretend that Project M is a Wii Game. Unless you can give me some links where I can actually buy Project M.
I have to agree with you. It's not a Wii game, it's basically a bootleg. It's can Mod any game and make it be better. But making the actual game that's was modded after, will be difficult and that's why Brawl earns my A for effort award!

Top Bottom