• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Screw you Meta Knight

Rykard

Smash Ace
so yesterday i went to my first brawl tournament where i played the ice climbers the whole time and i was really pleased with how well they faired against the other opponents. (i only lost cause everyone i played counterpicked rainbow cruise and there was no stage banning but we wont talk about that). but anyways in this one match i played i was up against a meta-knight and he was doing his normal "i attack you as much as i want cause i have no lag" thing and he eventually ended up breaking my shield. little did he know that nana was still usable in this state and as he was about to attack me, i forward smashed with nana and took off one of his stocks. it was probably the most satisfying and hilarious things i have ever done but i thought i would share that with everyone

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
If that entertained you, you should try this for a little more fun: get yourself desynched and have nana do a >b to give you a nice little window of time and put your shield up. Hold your shield until it breaks and then let go (don't let nana break her shield too). Now you have a nana on an invisible leash while Popo is dizzy from his shield being broken.

Enjoy.

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
ummm... yes? I don't understand why taking a stock off would be so satisfying, but k' gotta respect people views
he found it entertaining because the metaknight thought that IC was vulnerable when in reality he was still able to defend himself.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
ahahaha thats awesome.
I was being edgeguarded once and nana was still on the stage.
He wasn't paying attention to her and nana's AI kicked in and smashed him for a stock.
It sounded kinda like what happened to you lol.

Rykard

Smash Ace
if any of you are curious, the ice climbers down air goes right through shuttle loop at least every time i used it at this tourney it did. its pretty much anti shuttle loop from my experience using it but maybe i was getting really lucky and that meta knight had bad aim

ahahaha thats awesome.
I was being edgeguarded once and nana was still on the stage.
He wasn't paying attention to her and nana's AI kicked in and smashed him for a stock.
It sounded kinda like what happened to you lol.
and yeah that actually happened at another point for me and it was great! If i could main computer AI nana, i would

nuf said

Top Bottom