• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia | GAME OVER: Infinite Sadness/Finest Hour

#hbc#money#dgames#yolo#swag#thuglife#ballin#bawsss
did people suddenly think that acting cocky and trying to act tough is the new town thing to do because not only did fml respond like that badwolf did too i mean like cmon i don't need you to pretend to be tough i need you to actually be tough and do more besides pretend that you're not scared.

best be scared because the hbc train is comin' your way

BarDulL

Town Vampire
where you're getting these wack *** reads is beyond me son but if you're having town problems i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but being scum ain't one

Since when have "whack ass reads" been a scum tell since, as we both know, reads are entirely relative in the first place? I could just as easily have a different perception of the facts from yourself. Are you truly hard headed enough that you can't see things from my point of view?

My scum read on you was hardly substantiated since it was at the beginning of the Day phase. We both know this. We also both know that I'm not dumb enough to actually press and develop a core scum read early on out of thin air. My major qualm with your slot thus far is that you're biting into it instead of thinking harder. It's why I have every intention of blowing your brains out should I die.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
WOW this is AWFUL hahaha

No, no, no, no, no!

Now DIE!

OH YEAH

yes

Riding coat tails while throwing support behind bad lynches.

Badwolf, Vinyl, please actually do things this game so bad players like Kary won't easily get away with mislynches.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
yo bard you lookin swagless son. badwolf "might" be town. i "might" be scum. and js town due to three reasons but its not a pass to let him slide. so what the **** man this is utterly swagless and your guarded language bothers me is grimy

this post is not swag fml -10 swagpoints

J never posts earlier on as scum because he always gets ****** on with all the posturing that happens in RVS. He came in this game a bit carelessly and way early and wasn't trying to be careful whatsoever. He also was willing to get into a pointless bickering with you which I don't even understand why that went down anyway, but it didn't feel like something ScumJ would do.

It's only now that J is posturing himself to be armchair critic WRT current lynches that I'm just like "hrm." I want him to actually get his hands dirty.

Why would I throw him a pass to get away with doing absolutely nothing? I'm not Swiss. My reads constantly develop as I'm prone to human error, I can't always be spot on at the beginning of the game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The Roster:

1. FullmetalLynch
  2. Red Ryu
  3. soupamarioyoshiluigiwario
  4. Potassium
  5. BarDulL
  6. BadWolf28738
  7. Ranmaru
  8. Kary
  9. frozenflame751
  10. KevinM
  11. J
  12. Zen
  13. Vinyl.
  14. Nabe
  15. PrivateJoker-Brown
Town
Mafia
Need More

Very strong hunch that PJB is scum. Just one of those intuitive things. 7-9 has a good probability of having 1-3 scum. Kary is playing to his scum meta, but I'll reserve judgement for now. I'm no good at reading Vinyl. He can stay green, but I really will just have to rely on everyone elses read on him.

smylw would you be down for a PJB quick lynch?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You guys make lots of posts that I want to Like, but I feel like I can't because I'm the mod and I don't want to show favoritism. But I just want you to know ya'll are a funny lot.

“You used to be one of the rotten ones, and I liked you for that. Now you’re all gone, got your makeup on and you’re not coming back.”

Vote Count
FullMetalLynch [3]: Kary, Red Ryu, Nabe
soupamarioyoshiluigiwario [2]: J, BarDulL
J [1]: Badwold28738
BarDulL [1]: soupamarioyoshiluigiwario
frozenflame751 [1]: Vinyl.
KevinM [1]: Potassium
Vinyl. [1]: FullMetalLynch
Badwolf28738 [0]:
Kary [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Potassium [0]:
Ranmaru [0]:
Zen [0]:
Nabe [0]:
PrivateJoker-Brown [0]:

Not Voting: Ranmaru, frozenflame751, KevinM, PrivateJoker-Brown, Zen

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ew @Bardull's latest post on trying to meta what I would do as scum. I don't usually post on D1 RVS regardless of alignment because I like seeing how other people start the game there. That's just wrong meta on me as Scum. Posturing to be a critic? Just by saying I don't like the wagons? Not really.

Anyways, @marshy: The reason I say easy and boring is because just look at the wagons being talked about. Bardull, Badwolf, FML, and now I think Vinyl? All people who are super easy to push as a lynch regardless of what they actually are and just most of their posts are null because from my recollection this is how they usually post. The one I would have to say I dislike the most is Bardull due to his flip floppy on some of his reads and when he explains himself it's lackluster. The other three just feel like them normals selves, for now that is. They get easier to read as the game goes on.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote J

My dear RR I assure you this ride seems more then comfortable..

In fact omg does this wagon have... CUSHIONS?

I dare say, I shan't find a more comfy place to lay down on this Day.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ew @Bardull's latest post on trying to meta what I would do as scum. I don't usually post on D1 RVS regardless of alignment because I like seeing how other people start the game there. That's just wrong meta on me as Scum. Posturing to be a critic? Just by saying I don't like the wagons? Not really.

Anyways, @marshy: The reason I say easy and boring is because just look at the wagons being talked about. Bardull, Badwolf, FML, and now I think Vinyl? All people who are super easy to push as a lynch regardless of what they actually are and just most of their posts are null because from my recollection this is how they usually post. The one I would have to say I dislike the most is Bardull due to his flip floppy on some of his reads and when he explains himself it's lackluster. The other three just feel like them normals selves, for now that is. They get easier to read as the game goes on.

You already admitted to doing this as scum in Persona. I can bring up the quote if you want.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Wait a damn minute, you're saying that I'm incorrect with my assertion, but you don't deny that you're typically not a big part of the game early on as either alignment? Don't be dense; I can bring out games if I have to. Quit trying to posture yourself to be someone you're not, it pisses me off. Secondly, let's say I'm hypothetically incorrect in my assertions regarding whether or not you're active early game: even if I was wrong behind the premise about why you're not active early game as Scum, does that necessarily make me scummy for making this assertion and finding you to be Town? I can't make 2 cents of your PoV.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Getting milk and and a drink after the Orientation Meeting I'm attending online ends. Will get back to bar's favor after that!

Love tf2 btw and might make this a flavor sooner or later.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You already admitted to doing this as scum in Persona. I can bring up the quote if you want.
You want to quote a game where I was scum to back up that? If I admitted to it, it was only to throw a wrench in the works and it worked.

Wait a damn minute, you're saying that I'm incorrect with my assertion, but you don't deny that you're typically not a big part of the game early on as either alignment? Don't be dense; I can bring out games if I have to. Quit trying to posture yourself to be someone you're not, it pisses me off. Secondly, let's say I'm hypothetically incorrect in my assertions regarding whether or not you're active early game: even if I was wrong behind the premise about why you're not active early game as Scum, does that necessarily make me scummy for making this assertion and finding you to be Town? I can't make 2 cents of your PoV.

I didn't say I found you scummy at all. I said you were the one I disliked the least if I had to choose out of the four wagons at the moment. I'm not even calling you scum so I don't know where this rash attack on me is coming from.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ranmaru and KevinM need to have one of them change their avatar. Seriously got confused as to who was voting me for a sec till Ryu voted along with Kevmo.

KevinMo, why the hate?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Bardull, how do you feel about SoupaDoupaSwagTroopa's hate on you ?

tbh i don't think he's being serious.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bardull, how do you feel about SoupaDoupaSwagTroopa's hate on you ?

tbh i don't think he's being serious.

Marshy's hate on Bardull? That's kind of real especially since he is calling the HBC train on him plus the vote from marshy onto Bardull with the continous hate posts. Can you explain how you are getting that he isn't serious?

(With an answer that isn't, it's just marshy)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Marshy's approach to my slot feels like his play in Deadpool.

Nabe is either dumb or scum, but he won't substantiate himself because he never does.

I'm just going to out this now: I'm a vengeful hated Townie. If I die, someone dies with me of my choosing. I'm Gideon, Ramona's 7th ex and the main bad guy IIRC. If I hit L-1, I die because it takes one less vote to kill me. I'm outing because the chance that this wagon gets too out of control is plausible since I'm V/LA with finals and don't have time to stop it myself should it come to that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Instead of being passive, I'm taking an aggressive step forward and trying to cause a situation to which Badwulf will react.

I'm surprised you didn't infer that from my meaning but I suppose it was unclear.

Not this again. I don't think that works that way man. There isn't much you can get from one vote that has no reason but 'it's a reaction test'. Instead try talking to him and asking him questions about the game, and get a read off that. Don't be aggressive, be proactive. Just talk. That way, scum can slip up the more they have to talk.

Still don't like Marshy's slot, and will probably exact my vengeance upon him sooner or later. Right now I'm V/LA because this is finals week.
What? You haven't even explained why you don't like him (IICR), and now you are trying to act firm and grounded to your 'stance'? Whaaaack.

Vote: Bardull

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not this again. I don't think that works that way man. There isn't much you can get from one vote that has no reason but 'it's a reaction test'. Instead try talking to him and asking him questions about the game, and get a read off that. Don't be aggressive, be proactive. Just talk. That way, scum can slip up the more they have to talk.

What? You haven't even explained why you don't like him (IICR), and now you are trying to act firm and grounded to your 'stance'? Whaaaack.

Vote: Bardull
Bad post. Still love you Ran.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ahh an excellent question and one only my astute double voter could come up with.

Because my dear friend

He's scum.

Savvy?
I get ya, to a degree.

J's posts are coming off empty to me, kinda of like how Laundry's did in Golden Sun.

That and fluff.

But is that better than Badwolf?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Marshy's approach to my slot feels like his play in Deadpool.

Nabe is either dumb or scum, but he won't substantiate himself because he never does.

I'm just going to out this now: I'm a vengeful hated Townie. If I die, someone dies with me of my choosing. I'm Gideon, Ramona's 7th ex and the main bad guy IIRC. If I hit L-1, I die because it takes one less vote to kill me. I'm outing because the chance that this wagon gets too out of control is plausible since I'm V/LA with finals and don't have time to stop it myself should it come to that.
Wat.

@Mod: Request votecount

Give me insight on the claim over an RVS wagon, claiming hated is fine with me but why out this all over that?

Top Bottom