• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia | GAME OVER: Infinite Sadness/Finest Hour

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
In a sense yes, but not as a whole.

Honestly your meta is a lot more simplistic but I'm not going to lay it out so you can swap it.

Bardull throwing reads out early is null. he's probably right about J though.

FullMetalLynch

Also, telling Zen your looking for a reaction ruins any reaction he could have possibly ever thought of having. And one vote is certainly not going to change that ideal.

I'd thought you know this after Soup's debacle in BiM

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The Roster:
  1. FullmetalLynch
  2. Red Ryu
  3. soupamarioyoshiluigiwario
  4. Potassium
  5. BarDulL
  6. BadWolf28738
  7. Ranmaru
  8. Kary
  9. frozenflame751
  10. KevinM
  11. J
  12. Zen
  13. Vinyl.
  14. Nabe
  15. PrivateJoker-Brown
Live
Die

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bronies live apparently. Anyone who defies the brony army shall die.

I've cracked the code guys.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bardull what gives you your town read on J? And what gives you possible scum vibes on smylw?

Rake no where did Badwolf say that he voted me to get my reaction. That's not how I interpreted his sparks fly post at least. This situation isn't anywhere near the same as soup in BiM as soup was using the threat of immediate death. What was the point in you calling him out on that? Did you see it as some sort of liability that needed to be dealt with??? Or perhaps you just felt an impulse, a need, to produce content. Content that would act as a barrier between town and your oozing stench of scum.

Rake what makes you agree with Bardull's town claim on J?

Vinyl when you entered the game you said you "****ing disagree". What is it that you disagree with? I'm also quite confused on the cliff hanger joke. Please clear it up for me.

Vote: FullMetalLynch

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull what gives you your town read on J? And what gives you possible scum vibes on smylw?

Rake no where did Badwolf say that he voted me to get my reaction. That's not how I interpreted his sparks fly post at least. This situation isn't anywhere near the same as soup in BiM as soup was using the threat of immediate death. What was the point in you calling him out on that? Did you see it as some sort of liability that needed to be dealt with??? Or perhaps you just felt an impulse, a need, to produce content. Content that would act as a barrier between town and your oozing stench of scum.

Vinyl when you entered the game you said you "****ing disagree". What is it that you disagree with? I'm also quite confused on the cliff hanger joke. Please clear it up for me.

Talk to me about this later, but I'll give some elaboration on J: there are three different things about his play here that stick out like a sore thumb. This isn't a pass by any means for him to sit this one out though, lets leave it at that.

Vinyl isn't Town yet, but I can see why you'd think that. I need more proof because the last time I let Vinyl do his schpeal, I paid the price for it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Allow me to submit my application, then! I think you'll find me qualified, and should you grant me a 1 week probationary period, I intend to prove myself. I'm hard working, a fast learner, and I have my own transportation. My greatest weakness would be that I sometimes hardbody too well.

#hbc#money#dgames#yolo#swag#thuglife#ballin#bawsss
bardull's first post on badwolf kind of seems like he's just trying to pressure badwolf because saying that he isn't doing anything in RVS is laughable also i was serious about him being whack with those reads because how he retracts his read on badwolf like that and votes us instead is :thumbsdown:

vote: bardull

time to **** badull outta hear

yo bard you lookin swagless son. badwolf "might" be town. i "might" be scum. and js town due to three reasons but its not a pass to let him slide. so what the **** man this is utterly swagless and your guarded language bothers me is grimy

Wait an see if badwulf does something really weird / dumb. Then we'll know (no offence).

If it looks like he's trying real hard to be pro level amurzing, he's prolly scum
this post is not swag fml -10 swagpoints

FullMetalLynch

my feels.

unrelated I remember where orbo is at and am 100% cool with covering the hydra or even replacing into the slot should he need it.

FullMetalLynch

It's how I interpreted it.

"I want to see sparks fly" Strongly suggests he's looking for a reaction from you. What did you see it as exactly ?

The premise of the idea assuming I read it correctly is though, he's telling you he wants a reaction from mypov, which kills any reaction you could have had. Liability ? No just an observation point. Just felt like seeing what badwulf did wrt calling him out. I'd also disagree I called him out, I more called out his way of going about it, from mypov

Gut wrt J

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bardull I'd rather we discuss it now as you look scummy for not doing so which is a distraction to town's ability to be progressive if you're actually town. Please state your reasoning on both J and smylw.

Rake I viewed the meaning as me just being amazing and him wanting to see me be amazing. Or more realistically, that he merely wanted to interact with me. Clash and therefore cause sparks. I dig your reasoning though.

Ruy when you posted your town lean on me were you basing that off my first, second, or both posts? And what is your reasoning behind it?

smylw what do you not like about that Rake post you quoted?

Vote: Bardull

FullMetalLynch

Rake I viewed the meaning as me just being amazing and him wanting to see me be amazing. Or more realistically, that he merely wanted to interact with me. Clash and therefore cause sparks. I dig your reasoning though.

Hmmm I dunno about that.

Even if he was wanting to react with you, he's forcing the interaction for the sake of interaction and that falls pretty close to what Bawdulf likes to do early on as scum. Even in the likliest scenario he's already under-cutting the entire ideal of his action to vote you, that being interaction, by giving you the essential answer to his vote. "Vote : Zen. I wanna see sparks fly ". All your response has to be is : What up. he muddies the water's by tacking on the sparks thing. Plus badwulf knowing you means he's going to expect you to be amazing. Him needing to post about it means his adding filler to a post that doesn't need it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

FullMetalLynch

Instead of being passive, I'm taking an aggressive step forward and trying to cause a situation to which Badwulf will react.

I'm surprised you didn't infer that from my meaning but I suppose it was unclear.

Instead of being passive, I'm taking an aggressive step forward and trying to cause a situation to which Badwulf will react.

I'm surprised you didn't infer that from my meaning but I suppose it was unclear.
no this is bad because you don't have a reason to suddenly change your mindset and you're kneejerking after zen called you out

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

This post implies being mindfull of what others say with word choice. I like, it's how I read people as town or scum more so nowadays.

However, why is Badwolf town?

Top Bottom