• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

VMuh 99%V

Smash Rookie
I'm in
AIM: Moogieman1
Brawl FC: 0259-0074-8667
Profile name is SHEEP
Area: New Jersey
Wii FC (If you want..) : 0070-1154-8886-5814

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
ok, according to what "Diddykongmasta" just said, I am his friend Kory, I would like to sign up for the tournament and so would diddykongmasta, also our friend chris (owner of the Wii) Would like to join, i don't really know a user name for him yet because he isn't signed up to smash boards, but i'll come back and let you know, plus, i put you on my AIM contacts!
Brawl Friend code is - 0259-0027-2586
MY AIM - ktodajeno

but go ahead and sign me and diddykong masta up, we will be using the same Brawl Friend code
I'll give you more info about chris once he wakes up...he's asleep! And i don't know about our friend jacob just yet! but i'll keep in touch!

Da Cookstar

Smash Rookie
I am very interested, but I can't make any promises until there is a solid date and time.

I don't have AIM, but my FC is on here. I will try to check back here soon.

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Lookin' good, lookin' good. Im definetly getting excited about this tournament.

I changed the legal stages, after looking at some other threads, I added some to our tournament. I also added another rule: that the loser gets to pick the next stage. Keep in mind to follow the list of legal stages. i.e. Yoshi's Island, Smashville, those good ones.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Ah, i see you added me and DiddyKongMasta! I haven't been able to get in touch with our other friends but i'll keep trying!

superman969

Smash Journeyman
sure, I'm in. Unfortunately I may be at my grandma's house which LACK'S WIFI...but I'll probably be able to play.

FC: *points left*
AIM: supermanrulesu92

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
whoops, ok, the friend code i gave you is subject to change because for some reason my father all of a sudden wanted to get us a Wii, Which means a different friend code, we have to wait till he gets his next pay check to get one though, but i promise i'll have it settled by the time of the tourny, and no matter what, diddykongmasta will have the same FC as me!

Dranko

Smash Rookie
Im new to smash boards-i came from brawlcentral.com- this will be my first tourney but im a longtime smash bros fan. count me in. FC-4425-1138-8783 AIM-Paparatzie64

Please allow me in this tourney and good luck to all.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to join!
Brawl code: 6559-7057-2411
AIM: Stiputation

Good luck to all!

Contrary

Smash Cadet
If you guys are still taking people (from what I understand you still are), I want in!

AIM is "andreworlowsky"

superman969

Smash Journeyman
updating would be nice....I kinda wanna make sure I'm in, ya know? It's ok though, he's probably just busy, got other stuff to do.

MIC1GOD

Smash Rookie
I'll join aim.micwhite2001, friend code 4468-0684-8604, like i been playing this game since 1999 so i'm just make it good i'm counting on you so if you let me down like i understand you new people

Top Bottom