• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scarjo's hot but...

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I like 'em dark...

:grin:

:estatic:

:******:

:lick:

:love:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

lmao, don't be so surprised :chuckle:

btw--this thread is open to any and all wanta-be-toppers

Rayku

Smash Lord
Her name is Amerie

I can't take her seriously because it's like a Japanese version of Amelie

:/

Laijin

Smash Hero
uh

no

disgusting
There is a high chance this man is gay.

i can't find black chicks attractive, idk why.
Understandable. Its usually what you end up growing up around. If you spent your childhood around girls that were not black, you probably wouldn't like black chicks.

When it comes to me, I like girls of all colors as long as they look legit. Be more open minded. =)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Laijin, you're makin up **** again. I spent my life in the god forsaken **** whole of Servier County Tennessee, home of Dolly Parton and 2 theme parks named after her. I saw a single black man their my entire life. I move out of that area, down to Florida, suddenly I'm chasing Cubans and black women all day.

There are few exceptions, such as PJ harvey with curly hair, but she looks so **** Cuban in this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSVaf8ljARU
and the naked girl seen in that video is seen here later:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB3iPhpLXx0
Martina Topley-Bird is simply perfection, mixed race perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJzqV_uev4 she is absolute perfection in every way.

DC

Smash Cadet
There is a high chance this man is gay.

Understandable. Its usually what you end up growing up around. If you spent your childhood around girls that were not black, you probably wouldn't like black chicks.

When it comes to me, I like girls of all colors as long as they look legit. Be more open minded. =)
I grew up in the whitest city in SFL, I hate black girls.

(also I'm black)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Stuff about Crystal Kay.
Black/Japanese = the finest women in the world.
Yes i have jungle fever. Yes i was raised in the Bible buckle. Yes my family (on my dad's side) would disown me for this (i dont care though)

Laijin, you're makin up **** again. I spent my life in the god forsaken **** whole of Servier County Tennessee, home of Dolly Parton and 2 theme parks named after her. I saw a single black man their my entire life. I move out of that area, down to Florida, suddenly I'm chasing Cubans and black women all day.
Lol i was told black people were bad when i was a kid. My sister married a black guy and Ive dated and lived with black women. usually when you are told not to do something You do it in spite of what people say.

Needless to say I love black women (and redheads)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
i thought by now, just about everyone knew i'm a woman.
so, Laijin, i fixed your post for you...

AHEM.
If we are talking about dark skinned beauties, you have to mention this top tier chick, sister--it doesn't matter though, because MLEsis is the hottest chick around.

I present to you Crystal Kay.
She is half korean, half black Japanese native. Only speaks Japanese and English
J-pop artist.

JK guys, this is a hottie though...me like.

i love it!! keep them pics comin...unlike other threads(eheh--scarjo) all hottie pics accepted.

i think i found someone who tops Amerie, though...pic later.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
strange, you look like one of those skinny white dudes that has a ghetto *** guurrrrrrrllll
ROFL no, but I do love dat *** on a white girl

That might be it, but I guess I'll never know for sure. Come to think about it, I only find white chicks attractive, but I've been expanding to asians loololz

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
That might be it, but I guess I'll never know for sure. Come to think about it, I only find white chicks attractive, but I've been expanding to asians loololz
You sound normal to me lol

as for me, I just have a fetish for redhead women....and they just happen to be white. so 2+2=4 lol

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

:love:
i think red head argument is growing on me.

Mike, if this one's too much, take it down:

hotter than Amerie?

im swaying too far to the other side--this thread is getting out of control--i need some testosterone:

thanks for your participation

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Isn't trina the one who stripped down in public for her music video?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
MLE is all about that Chocolate, DC.

and she's blonde ^_~
shhhhhh, Mike. you know youre the only one who is supposed to know what i look like :laugh:

Isn't trina the one who stripped down in public for her music video?
well, trina always strips down :chuckle:
but
youre thinking of Erica Badu--thanks for reminding me, she beats Amerie any day of the week; that fro, that voice...then she shaved her head and i was still like daaaamn.

that's just insense but she'll blaze on stage.
any woman who can toke and belt out a song at the same time is God tier in my book.
i expected to see more pics than comments, tbh. i thought since Mike was removing them, people might want to show off their tastes, w/e.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@BBQ
christina hendericks--if you see any other pics of her, look away; this one is a trap. JK, she's cute, but in awards show pics, just not my type.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
ok, i guess if you guys are gonna throw names out there;

zoe saldana-my fav pic i found

sorry Eiekelmann, jesika maximus is too...risque for here, imo-she looks good though.

also, DC, i think im spoken for, sorry :p

DC

Smash Cadet
It's all good

I'm waitin for Selena Gomez anyways

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
haha, i thought about Ms. Gomez when i was thinking about my female crushes; i guess im gonna have to get a pic of her, too.

the one where she's blowin a bubble with gum, saw it as an avatar *loves*

but if Juri were real, this thread wouldve been dedicated to her.

hmmm, i think i sense a cosplay thread...

DC

Smash Cadet
haha I'll break your legs before you take her from me ;)

Top Bottom