• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scarjo's hot but...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Seconded.
Thats why my girlfriend is awesome. =D

And personally I prefer women with fair skin, so white is all good!
But she isn't a natural redhead

There is more to it than just the hair mike. the freckles and the pale skin have to be there too! :mad:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

GA Peach

Smash Lord
once again, jesikah maximus puts this girl to shame....though she looks better than scarlett for sure lol
Black/Japanese = the finest women in the world.
Yes i have jungle fever. Yes i was raised in the Bible buckle. Yes my family (on my dad's side) would disown me for this (i dont care though)

Lol i was told black people were bad when i was a kid. My sister married a black guy and Ive dated and lived with black women. usually when you are told not to do something You do it in spite of what people say.

Needless to say I love black women (and redheads)
These men are all about that REAL TALK.

ROFL no, but I do love dat *** on a white girl

That might be it, but I guess I'll never know for sure. Come to think about it, I only find white chicks attractive, but I've been expanding to asians loololz
brainwashed by your parents and/or popular culture, imo.

But she isn't a natural redhead

There is more to it than just the hair mike. the freckles and the pale skin have to be there too! :mad:
...:urg: i'm straight.

Top Bottom