• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar on the Melee vs Brawl debate: What does competitive really mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
I approve.
And I thought that your speech in the AGBDG was bad...
lol wut?

We should just go with the number everyone sees: 6477 posts. We're almost at 7k :p
Ok then, I'l choose 7,056 (no reason, just an awesome number).

Kirbopher15 reference FT? (1111 exp code).
TTA sucks

Spudsly, the Potato Pokemon.
Type vegatable, evolves into Idawhore at level 31. (just a little strong)

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
You mean the name AGBDG? It stands for the Anti-General Brawl Discussion Group (Smashboards bombshelter for stupidity), but I can't advertise or I might be banned, so I will leave it at that.

Feocart said:
TTA sucks

Smooth Criminal (see what I did there?)

Feocart said:
Type vegatable, evolves into Idawhore at level 31.
That was cold, yet somewhat funny.

The intelligance meter just dropped, I think we have to go back to flamming. *somewhat gitty*

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lol at the three posts above me...

so much for the competitive topic. but hey, real conversations do that all the time.

Edit: I know I'm a little late, but ur welcome for my whole "Stop saying elitist" post. It's just the farthest thing from an intelligent post.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
:estatic: :roll: :estatic:

this thread is awsome...

i forgive all your rudeness... :colorful:
The thread where about 8 people said you were stupid is awesome?

"idawhore" lulz
The intelligance meter just dropped, I think we have to go back to flamming. *somewhat gitty*
Is that how you solve all of your problems? Flame?
However, this is getting a little ridiculous. Get back to the flamming, go and have 0 fun.

You mean the name AGBDG? It stands for the Anti-General Brawl Discussion Group (Smashboards bombshelter for stupidity), but I can't advertise or I might be banned, so I will leave it at that.
Not exactly, but ok. That's so wierd to make a group like this (I know the GBD can get spammy, but really?). So wait, theres and anti-gbd, and you're posting in the GBD... Okay.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Is that how you solve all of your problems? Flame?
However, this is getting a little ridiculous. Get back to the flamming, go and have 0 fun.
If you want fun, go to the forum games section. The GBD is not intended for fun, it is meant for agony and despair.

Feocart said:
That's so wierd to make a group like this (I know the GBD can get spammy, but really?). So wait, theres and anti-gbd, and you're posting in the GBD... Okay.
I don't have to like to GBD to post in the GBD, do I?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sigh, I've posted several times about letting this thread run wild. Unfortunately, keeping it open is just asking for more of the last 3 pages, if not immediately then within 2 or 3 days of this posting. This thread can be remade but I would suggest waiting a few months, because even the intelligent discussion pretty much has just been going in circles.

It was a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom