• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I wish I could go to Pound. I really do.

At the next tournament, the starters should be like this:

Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Halberd
Castle Siege
Delfino
Pokemon Stadium 1

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
okay well, look at it this way.

Halberd
Castle Siege
Delfino
Pokemon Stadium 1

are not neutral stages.

delfino and castle seige and halbred have glitches that randomly kill people. cant risk it.

poke stadium one however, is a joke, the ledge is so ****ing weired.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
okay well, look at it this way.

Halberd
Castle Siege
Delfino
Pokemon Stadium 1

are not neutral stages.

delfino and castle seige and halbred have glitches that randomly kill people. cant risk it.

poke stadium one however, is a joke, the ledge is so ****ing weired.
FD is majorly in favor of charcters like Falco, Diddy, D3, etc. It gives those characters a big advantage

BF is a disadvantage for characters that have throwing projectiles as they can't throw them from above because of platforms

Delfino, Castle Seige and Halberd....what glitches are you talking about? If your talking about how they switch, if your a smart player you won't fall for it.

Pokemon stadium 1=better than FD's lip.

cp Snapp?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
cp Snapp?
It doesn't matter, because you can't have stages like that as starters, because they aren't neutral.

Any time the environment introduces a random element into play, it causes that stage to conflict with what the SBR has come to define neutral as—nothing random.

Like you said, FD and BF may be better or worse for certain characters, however, that's why stage-striking is in effect—it allows each player to effectively limit their least liked stages.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Delfino, Castle Seige and Halberd....what glitches are you talking about? If your talking about how they switch, if your a smart player you won't fall for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfoYVY6nkFE 3:40 what would have happend if he was playing any character but MK?

castle siege switches randomly.

and are you saying that D3 dosent have a HUGE advantage on delfino or castle siege.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
It doesn't matter, because you can't have stages like that as starters, because they aren't neutral.

Any time the environment introduces a random element into play, it causes that stage to conflict with what the SBR has come to define neutral as—nothing random.

Like you said, FD and BF may be better or worse for certain characters, however, that's why stage-striking is in effect—it allows each player to effectively limit their least liked stages.
The SBR list doesn't define how we have to play. It's just a reccomendation list. Also, none of the stages on that list have anything that isn't easily seen and can be avoided. It's about as random as when the little platform comes up on Yoshi's Island. Stage striking still works to the fullest, actually MUCH better with 9 stages in effect.

This would also be quite a bit better for all of you and quite a bit worse for me as I main IC's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfoYVY6nkFE 3:40 what would have happend if he was playing any character but MK?

castle siege switches randomly.

and are you saying that D3 dosent have a HUGE advantage on delfino or castle siege.
Castle Siege does not switch randomly. He obviously saw that the stage was switching, it's as easy to see as a day and night.

That glitch was so random I highly doubt it would happen in this tourney as an expirement.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
The SBR list doesn't define how we have to play. It's just a reccomendation list. Also, none of the stages on that list have anything that isn't easily seen and can be avoided. It's about as random as when the little platform comes up on Yoshi's Island. Stage striking still works to the fullest, actually MUCH better with 9 stages in effect.

This would also be quite a bit better for all of you and quite a bit worse for me as I main IC's.

Castle Siege does not switch randomly. He obviously saw that the stage was switching, it's as easy to see as a day and night.

That glitch was so random I highly doubt it would happen in this tourney as an expirement.
That glitch was in the grand finals of a regional tournament.

point proven. Its still a random element.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I don't know why your soooo against it. It's favoring you and I'm hindering myself. But fine. Have it your way.
Lol. I just noticed this

Neutral—

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

theAPExp

Smash Ace
embarrassed has 2 r's stingers
lol

seibrik has the worst luck
i heard he fell through the middle of smashville too in some tourney

but falling through stages isn't a stage specific glitch it's a general glitch where the stage models don't meet up perfect

just to clarify cruise/delfino are on timers

and the current stage list is fine
leave it as is

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Snap, get on AIM.

DJ, any chance of doing this on Sunday?
Maybe, I'll look into that.....

Okay, so I'm on the phone with my lovely Management....and they are talking about me using the theater room on the 26th.....meaning......it looks like it's going to happen....I'll be able to give you guys an answer in a hour or so....they gotta make sure the person who was originally gonna use it back down

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
If I do get it....I'll lack four chairs but thats why I'm not doing melee.....for that reason and it's alot for such a small place lol

I do better doing B+ if I wanted

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yo Snapp, I'm plan to do Brawl+ at the next Bi-Weekly....I hope I can get that to work...talk to some of the OoS people who are interested in B+ since you go out more than me

The 26th is CLEAR, we are good 2 go.....now I gotta start looking at dates for January lol

I pimped these Land-Ladys, as cute as one them are lawl

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Good ****, DJ.

Mad props to you, pimpin'.

Careful pimpin', though, don't want that diesel boyfriend to come lookin' for you.

Straight diesel.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Good ****, DJ.

Mad props to you, pimpin'.

Careful pimpin', though, don't want that diesel boyfriend to come lookin' for you.

Straight diesel.
You Know how I do, no doubt I stay strapped

I wish Mr. Diesel would try and **** block my pimpin' -- I'd get to regulatin' on his *** show him who's the Big Dogg in this mutha****in complex.....ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom