• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it just wasnt very fun...the story was bad (but its oldschool so i can forgive that), but the battle system was just like...final fantasy with AoE. if i wanted final fantasy i'd play final fantasy, you know?

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure dual/triple techs never existed in final fantasy
and final fantasy in general has outstayed its welcome in my opinion
if they took the same game and gave it a different name and storyline that had nothing to do with the original FF i'd probably be more interested

stingers

Smash Obsessed
are the techs really considered significant? i thought limiting the amount of spells you could use ala ff1 is more fun then MP anyway

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
i consider them significant, they were my favorite part of the game
i just like the idea of combining the magic of two different party members
antipode 3 is so sexy

anyways, what's with the new address on the OP? I remember it being Longsight Ln, not Burnage Way
wtf?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm pretty excited for this. It seems like alot of people are comming to this one.
Tell Adam he needs to come.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
it's the same place

it helps people get to the complex better ~ if you all ready know where it is ignore it

Also, I enjoys FF story not the gameplay as much....

Now Final Fantasy Versus 13 -- I"m excited for that....its made by the same crew who made Kingdom Hearts and that battle system :D

The Director

Smash Lord
**** Final Fantasy XIII. I don't need its millions upon millions of polygons, I'm perfectly content with the whopping 8 bits in Mega Man 10.

Oh, and Pokemon Soul Silver. ****. Yes.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
So.....how many people coming to this? Since Lopez quit brawl I have to drive and I don't want to unless it's going to be a good amount of people.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I hope your not talking about yours cause your going to make me lol.

Seriously though I want to play your DDD, don't think I have 1 on 1 in tourney only your metaknight.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.... will N3XUS have to make another great journey? Only one problem though. This doesn't seem to be held in the same place as last time but it will be close. Where exactly will this thing be taking place?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Hmm.... will N3XUS have to make another great journey? Only one problem though. This doesn't seem to be held in the same place as last time but it will be close. Where exactly will this thing be taking place?
Well. The address should come up on mapquest, but dont go all the way there. when you turn into "Manchester Legacy" Apartments park just about any where

Lareit

Smash Ace
It's the exact same apartment complex, just in a different spot.

When you turn into the apt complex, just part in the first place you can, there is a movie Threatre attached to the front office that is where he is hosting it.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The last time we tried to come with the old address google maps had us nowhere near the place.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
It's the exact same apartment complex, just in a different spot.

When you turn into the apt complex, just part in the first place you can, there is a movie Threatre attached to the front office that is where he is hosting it.
I co-sign this...and thank you Adam

No More Heroes 1 & 2 is my favorite Wii game(s) right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom