• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBR said **** everyone and moved luigi +1 because HES TOO GOOD! 6/09 TIER DISCUSSION!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Anti went mk? Wow does boss **** EC snakes that bad lol =)

FL snakes wreck ******* i hate it. Afro said boss is insane but its "just Luigi"...ugh...****in afro, an chopz, an seibrik(not so good with snake but still hella amazing smart player), hrnut....all FL snake whores...

Howd you do?

kigbariom

Smash Lord
You're dang'd right Kig! It dropped down and what's-his-face (I forgot who it belongs to) hasn't put it in the Table of Contents yet. I'm'a have'ta bump that up with some sort of update.
I took the liberty of popping in and telling ALiAs that it should be added up. I'm sure he'll get right on it.
As for an update, may I suggest sliding d-smash?
I only say so because we've kind of said everything that needs saying as far as abbreviation goes, but that's not what this thread is only for. It should be for all the important Luigi techs.
If not, do add a little bit to the tauntspike about sliding tauntspikes.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
You think I should turn it into a Glossary + AT Guide? I'm wondering if I should just make an AT guide by itself. Hell, I want to make a Cyclone only guide "10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Cyclone".

Oh yeah.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
You think I should turn it into a Glossary + AT Guide? I'm wondering if I should just make an AT guide by itself. Hell, I want to make a Cyclone only guide "10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Cyclone".

Oh yeah.
I think that would be a good idea. Because that way, they're all there, and you can go as in depth as you like.
I'd love to know 10 things I didn't know about cyclone. It may be a challenge!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Anti went mk? Wow does boss **** EC snakes that bad lol =)

FL snakes wreck ******* i hate it. Afro said boss is insane but its "just Luigi"...ugh...****in afro, an chopz, an seibrik(not so good with snake but still hella amazing smart player), hrnut....all FL snake whores...

Howd you do?
lol, i feel honored, you're beast too;)

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I'm already on it :)

Srsly. I've gone from getting 3 stocked by other scrubs to being super close to winning all in three days.
I challenge you to a Brawl! It can't happen until later, but later in june when I'm in America.
Then we'll see who is top tier!

Top Bottom