• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foopmaster

Smash Cadet
Gamefest at CC will be fun. I guess I'm going to need to practice for that. I'm sure there will be MUCH better competition this time around. Last year was gisnak and 2 of my friends lol. Also TF2 Is win I love that game so much.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999727356
ADD MEH.
I got 21 backstabs on my friend's account the other day :D.
I'll play TF2 with anyone here.
Oh If it will make Dante happy i'm playing melee a LITTLE bit so Next time I see you We will play

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
SB guys, do you guys have anything planned for this month for Brawl. I haven’t been up there in years after UCSB tournament way back and hanging out with Zander and friends. It would be nice to meet all of you guys and play some Brawl sometime.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
SB guys, do you guys have anything planned for this month for Brawl. I haven’t been up there in years after UCSB tournament way back and hanging out with Zander and friends. It would be nice to meet all of you guys and play some Brawl sometime.
so... I hear you're pretty good at melee.... let's play!

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
you still talk to Zander at all? been awhile since I played with that guy.

but were planning something down the line. we're still working out the details

∫unk

Smash Master
Come to play brawl anytime. I'm also down to melee but most ppl here are brawl and we play way too much on weekdays and even more on weekends.

I don't check smashboards that much so call/text (650) 773-9918

hey gosu will you still be around on the 21st?
I'll probably be around ask AJ I got better in melee without even playing :laugh:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Come to play brawl anytime. I'm also down to melee but most ppl here are brawl and we play way too much on weekdays and even more on weekends.

I don't check smashboards that much so call/text (650) 773-9918

I'll probably be around ask AJ I got better in melee without even playing :laugh:
let's play saturday the 21st. i have a chem final at 8 am then nothing, so I'll be on campus. my mom took away my melee stuff cuz she wants me to do better in school, so odds are you'll stand a chance against me. :p
oh and I'll see if my brawl marth or wario has a chance against you as well. D: Jiggs sucks.
gosu if you'll still be around... join us.

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
anybody going to be playing anywhere this weekend?? I'm probably going to need a break from finals studying sometime...

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
Kool, I have a review session from 12-2 tomorrow...I don't know why on a saturday, but yeah if theres anywhere to play around that time, that'd be awesome.

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
haha, im sitting in my house doing nothing, i haven't gotten a chance to play anyone yet, nobody played at the meeting i went to cause the rain

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
I live out in goleta, but resident evil 5 has been on the whole day, and all yesterday for the matter.

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
aww i wanna play brawl, but i have a final tomorrow -.- oh well if anything happens maybe i can squeeze a
hour somewhere in my scheduel

∫unk

Smash Master
feel free to come to my place whenever just call in advance

and i was in socal and was on jont's computer

i need to learn how to beat camping snake's

eric what time did u stay at my place til? did anything weird happen lol

∫unk

Smash Master
Text or call me (650) 773-9918

There's like 15 smashers here

Tommorow there's a smashfest but I'll play tonight even lol

Just a warning... I don't play with items or tournament banned stages. Not to sound like an elitist it's just I'd rather waste time in a different way :D

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
Hey Junk what time are u planning on playing tomorrow (if its ok for me to play) cause i got a final from 12-3 and then i don't have another final till thursday.

∫unk

Smash Master
Come by whenever u want I think were playing after dinner though like usual

Gosu and Dante are the melee peeeps

Dante asking someone if they're good is just a dumb question like all relative question. There's no good answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom