• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3's Birthday Tournament (AKA Zen's a ******)

sauc3

Smash Lord
Singles:

1. KirbyKaze (90$)
2. Idea (45$)
3. JPOBS (15$)
4. sauc3
5. Reggie
5. WW
7. saux
7. Acidile
9. Ministry
9. AvariceX
9. Kason
9. **** I Dilema
13. Radiowar
13. how2
13. DK

Bracket: (Got deleted, so I remade it. Let me know if anything is incorrect)

Doubles

1. Idea and KirbyKaze (120$)
2. sauc3 and JPOBS (60$)
3. Reggie and Acidile (20$)
4. how2 and WW
5. Stannum and AvariceX
5. Ministry and DK
7. **** I Don't Know
7. Kason and Vyzo

vids

Winner's Finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BPypBmw3w&feature=channel
Loser's Finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTMtCkVO3BY&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbAKEXlnC2o&feature=channel
Grand Finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiaW9vnFZjQ&feature=channel

Bracket:

Vids up soon. Shoutouts later.

Taboo Results

sauc3, JPOBS, and Nick ***** **** and came first.
KirbyKaze, Idea, and Megan sucked ***, and came second, gerrrappped!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
LMFAO "taboo results" TOO GOOD.

yo taboo was MAAAAD fun lets play again sometime!

shout outs off the top of my head:

St Catherines: thanks for coming out in force guys it was greatly appreciated hope you guys enjoyed yourself!

KK: teach me how to be better at this game. way too fun playing and hanging with you, such jokes and shenaningans. you owned at beer pong lol

Idea: ggs, next time we have to friendly more, we always got interrupted. i'll get you next time >_>

Reggie: good job beating me fist round, not much else to say you did good haha. You got better and caught me by surprise. keep it up!

Ministry: you're really good dude. we had a lot of close games in pool/bracket/friendlies. hope we play again soon.

Acidile: LOL thanks for comming to the kegger i know you had a good time that ish was funny as hell. always nice seeing you.

Avarice: thanks for helping us take the tv's back. its too bad no one else from chatam could come but thanks for showing! always nice hanging with you. we'll play lots oh friendlies next time.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
k this was fun, thanks for hosting it guys.

@The like 8 C Falcons: good ****

@JPOBS: We need to get some srs matches next time I'm around, tech-skill warm-ups while you're napping don't count lol.

@saux: Solid jiggz, be more confident in your rest game and you'll raape.

@ww: You're good, teach me Marth dittos lol. Really wished I faced you again in brackets so we could do some more match-ups. Doubles were legit too.

@Mysterious red drink at the kegger: ****

@sauc3: we were talking like all tourney and somehow didn't play each other wtf I'm not impressed

@St. Catherines: TEAMS ARE SO FUN

@KK: You're gooooooood

@REGGIE: FOUNTAIN OF BRINSTAR ****

@SUNDAY: wake up hung over, dead phone and realize I left my car across London, **** off

@Idea: Should've played you at some point, we will eventually and you can teach me how to beat jigglypuff k

@Ministry: We'll play more soon.

@EVERYONE: Stop playing stupid characters like jigglypuff play like fox or something idk

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
thanks to sauc3 for hosting, good matches too. props to everybody who ****ed up my pikachu. kirbykaze, nice meeting you, thanks for the advice on how to play properly haha. good friendly matches too. also shoutouts to TEAM **** I DONT KNOW, baby steps.

Ministry

Smash Ace
lol that was fun, doubles was a lot of fun.

wish more ppl could of gone
good **** david and kyle

i need more practice agasint jiggz

idea

Smash Master
is anyone gonna be uploading the recorded videos?

hmm. i'm not really sure how to do shoutouts...i don't know who everyone in the top 13 is. also i have to study for a quiz right now.

whatever, general positive response to everyone i talked to and played =) you know who you are.

if you guys host again i'll definitely come back.

Top Bottom