• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!!! SaT 11-06!!! DAVIS TOURNAMENT !! **still need some set-ups n TV's**

nytcrawler

Smash Rookie
Thanks to the people who showed up. and for that people that didn't I want to know what happened and what problems you were having so you didn't show up. If rides are an issue I'm thinking about setting up a carpool or shuttle like service. If that sounds interesting then just leave a post.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I didn't go because I had a midterm tuesday that i need to study for.

Giving a longer notice doesn't hurt either.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I didn't go because I had a midterm tuesday that i need to study for.

Giving a longer notice doesn't hurt either.
Sounds like a really bad John. That and I doubt you even studied all saturday.

Just be smarter you dumb black fat mo ****a

battousai555

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to everyone who went. I enjoyed playing with all of you :)

Brandon- I'm not gonna SD at 0% next time we play, so you best watch out

-Tristan "The Inspiration"

Shroomed

Smash Master
yea u told me u had a birthday party u liar
No, the friends i was going to visit went to a birthday dinner thing.

I was just gonna blow off studying for them and the tourney but since it would only be for the tourney it wasn't worth driving all the way out there and not studying too.

And yeah, I didn't even study much on saturday cuz i was hungover LOL

battousai555

Smash Ace
i got there like at 7pm, but I think first was ericson and then second was mr. ganondorf. I dont remember the rest.
I was third, that sheik player whose name I can't remember (sorry) was fourth, and Ron (Nytcrawler) was fifth. After that I don't know.

nytcrawler

Smash Rookie
The sheik players name was Nate. We ended up doing a round robin, because not alot of people were there this time. Like I said earlier in the thread let me know what kind of problems you're having in getting to the tournament . I want to make it easier for everyone to be able to enjoy this. Everyone liked the venue and there was lots of room. I plan on having another one soon, sometime in the next few weeks before Don't go down there Jeff.

SpudMcSpudikins

Smash Rookie
Another tournament would be great, I had fun down smashing everyone. I'm getting a new Wii, so I should be able to bring it next time.

It's getting kinda cold though... I really don't wanna bike. If someone *ericson* could give me a ride, that'd be cool.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Thanks to the people who showed up. and for that people that didn't I want to know what happened and what problems you were having so you didn't show up. If rides are an issue I'm thinking about setting up a carpool or shuttle like service. If that sounds interesting then just leave a post.
The sheik players name was Nate. We ended up doing a round robin, because not alot of people were there this time. Like I said earlier in the thread let me know what kind of problems you're having in getting to the tournament . I want to make it easier for everyone to be able to enjoy this. Everyone liked the venue and there was lots of room. I plan on having another one soon, sometime in the next few weeks before Don't go down there Jeff.
Yeah, mostly transportation issues. If it is on December 11, 2010 then I can make it if I get a ride. I live in east San Jose so if you can organize a carpool that passes through there then I can come or I can PT using buses and BART to a certain pick up place if needed. :)

battousai555

Smash Ace
Lol I've played friendlies with Mr Ganondorf and took matches off him not sure he remembers me......And by ericson do u mean MDMA kuz I've tookin matches off him in friendlies also lol
Oh, good. Last time we played in tournament I 2-0'd you in pools, but I'm sure you've gotten a lot better whereas I haven't improved all that much :)

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Oh, good. Last time we played in tournament I 2-0'd you in pools, but I'm sure you've gotten a lot better whereas I haven't improved all that much :)
Haha don't remember playin u lol must of been awhile ago kuz I only loose to ranked players now but yeah man I'm down to smash with u and who ever

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Whats your number? And what days/time are you usually available?
Not sure if ur asking me for my number or when I'm available but I'm available every day off the week at 8 kuz I have school weekend I'm free all day.....the problem with me is that I don't have transportation but anyones free to come over my appartment lol

Top Bottom