• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAST 2 Results

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
dang Light, those were some of the closest matches i've ever had. next time we meet up, i'm definately gonna try to play as many games with you as possible. you freakin own man, i can't play peach for my life lol.

DEHF!!! dude! you have a sick falco! man you're falco's insane. i noticed your falco when i first got there. you just finished playing Nicknyte, and i asked him "who is that guy? he's got a crazy looking falco" i played you after the backets were over, and it seemed like you and i were pretty equal in skill. heck you were prolly better than me. you even ranked higher than me in the brackets! you rock lol.

we even gotta play some games after the brackets were done (if you don't remember, i was the guy with about your skin color with a mini-fro, who played falco and pikachu). i really liked the way you played, and i thought you were the coolest guy i met from Socal. you're definately my favorite smasher from Socal so far
yeah I remember you your pikachu is crazy!! your the best pikachu I've ever seen

hopefully another tourny will bring us together again so we could play more

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
pools are in tia, they are being processed i think. link is in the first thread.

also, the duobles bracket on Tia right now is incorrect, Who the Hell do you think we are? faced Four Leaf Mango in the Championships, not We're Baked

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol Gimpyfish, you're cool, but i didn't really get to talk to you or meet you personally or anything. i talked to dehf for a while and played some games with him. i really hope we can get some more games in dehf. and you too, gimpy. bowser and pika ftw :p

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey axe, about goops tourney, there wasn't any free food... dont u remember, u had to pay 5 extra dollars towards your singles cause that was the price to cover the food, and it was a bit over priced for a soda, and little candy bar and a sandwich. but i loved the tourney was fun and ran pretty smoothly, lol but there was no free food!! :p

AXE 09

Smash Master
really? oh snaps. well... there was food none the less haha. wow i totally forgot about that $5. lol thanks dark, my mistake. darn it dark, we didn't even get to play once at sast2. i wish you stayed:(

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah, wish we did get to play, i wanted to play Tag too, i never once got a chance to play him, and i still havent seen this Falcon you SV guys talk about, havent seen him pull that character out once

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol well he was maining falcon for a while, and holy crap he got him to be really good. but he kinda switched to fox and shiek. his falcon's still better than mine, but i think both his fox and shiek are better. i don't think he uses falcon competetively anymore. or at least, i haven't seen his falcon in quite a while

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I remember playing you at SCC. I was teh black guy with the hood, *****. :lick:
Sorry I don't remember you.

Come to my next tourney! We can play again.

Edit: Yup Brad (LGHT) is right I never went to SCC lol. I did go to OC3 tho, maybees I saw you there.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
hey axe, about goops tourney, there wasn't any free food... dont u remember, u had to pay 5 extra dollars towards your singles cause that was the price to cover the food, and it was a bit over priced for a soda, and little candy bar and a sandwich. but i loved the tourney was fun and ran pretty smoothly, lol but there was no free food!! :p
Wow Greg, Axe could have been happy in his thought of me giving free food away but NOOOO here comes GRRREG and take away a happy memory :mad:

Anyways I gave plenty for the price, for the record. It was a rather large sandwich and a bag of chips and a soda and a regular sized candy bar. Sorry it wasn't at cost. I had someone cater it and so I had to pay them for their services. Its not like I ever make any money at the tourneys I run. And its not like I made money selling the food I did all day that was also the caterers.

So the moral of the story is I hate Dark :evil:

Oh btw wtf is this :p hmmmm? <-----oh wait I see the tongue now nvm, I get it you are sticking your tongue at me, wow REAL original GRRRRRREG

Your Friend,

Goop

P.S. jk
P.P.S. jk
P.P.P.S. <3

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
how is that a ****in john, 3 of us did drop out, we got our money back, we didnt even ****in play. thats pissin me off man, callin that **** a john

That's not cool at all. You're saying that you three basically played pools, then knocked 3 people out of the pools so they were not able to make it into brackets, then you decided to QUIT BRACKETS and ask for your MONEY BACK?! Wtf kind of BULL**** is that. You screwed three people and then basically took money out of the pot for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Seriously, can you at least reflect on how ****ed up this really is? I personally would have no tolerance for this kind of disrespect even though it was unintentional it really is a slap in the face to Gamerguitarist and I hope no one ever tries to pull this kind of crap again.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Isn't it great how people grow balls over the internet. As if for some reason that since they are staring at a monitor they reached puberty, magically. I guess that's just how SoCal mindgames I suppose, GGs then.

Darthmike

Smash Rookie
Anyways I gave plenty for the price, for the record. It was a rather large sandwich and a bag of chips and a soda and a regular sized candy bar. Sorry it wasn't at cost. I had someone cater it and so I had to pay them for their services. Its not like I ever make any money at the tourneys I run. And its not like I made money selling the food I did all day that was also the caterers.
I was pretty satisfied by the size of the sandwich.

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah i was satisfied too. i thought it was worth 5 dollars for the sandwich, candy, and a drink. you're still the man, Goop. lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Isn't it great how people grow balls over the internet. As if for some reason that since they are staring at a monitor they reached puberty, magically. I guess that's just how SoCal mindgames I suppose, GGs then.
wtf are you talking about, i was **** talking THE ENTIRE TIME, wowwww, scrubs these days.

btw is this one of the samus' i ***** with my falcon that i don't even play?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol **** mike and his **** talking..

GO
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yay?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
That's not cool at all. You're saying that you three basically played pools, then knocked 3 people out of the pools so they were not able to make it into brackets, then you decided to QUIT BRACKETS and ask for your MONEY BACK?! Wtf kind of BULL**** is that. You screwed three people and then basically took money out of the pot for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Seriously, can you at least reflect on how ****ed up this really is? I personally would have no tolerance for this kind of disrespect even though it was unintentional it really is a slap in the face to Gamerguitarist and I hope no one ever tries to pull this kind of crap again.
sorry though, it wasnt even my idea, i wasnt even the first one to do it. im not gonna say who did it first, but then i left the talking to someone else and if they would've got my money back i would do so. i wasnt even present with the negotations, gamer could've even put one of the people from the pools into the brackets to take my place and the others that dropped out. i had no idea what he was gonna do with the brackets so dont put too much blame on me plz.

lol and goop, i liked your tourney, but when it comes to food, im picky as hell :chuckle: when i want a sandwich i want tons of meat in it, i dont want no crap like lettuce or some vegitable in there or nasty crap like mayo and stuff, lol so i didnt care for the sandwich thats all

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
johnny john mcjohn, johnning johns of johnnyness, 2 hours of johns, poor johns of johnily johnathans.
Maybe hes from PhilaJohnia, eating JohnSteaks and Watching the Johnies baseball games. Or maybe he stepped out for a sec to use the John, cause he ate McJohnAlds.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pools are up now :O

Now I know who I actually played.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
For the record Gamer I thought your tournament was run ok and I had fun.

Good job, I will definitely make it out to your next one.

forward

Smash Champion
Shout outs

Shout outs for my peeps

Gamer - Thanks for running this.

Taj - Thanks for the good games, I enjoyed our set very much.

Wobbles - I don't think you played too well against me, I believe you can do better. Keep it up though, your game is looking much more dynamic.

Corey - Keep the samus up, you have potential.

Trent - Two words. Too good.

Dan - Why do you **** talk me!? So random.

Light - We didn't hang out much =\

Dark - You left early? =\

There are a lot of Tucson people who attended that I don't think will read this, but thanks a ton for showing up to this. I never thought I'd see so many people at a Tucson tourney. It was very inspiring.

So cal

Mango - What can I say? You beat me. But don't think you have heard the last of me yet, I'm just getting started. >=)

Gimpy - What can I say? It's Bowser. If you had no flinch moves I'm sure you woulda *****.

mikeHAZE - **** you

Lucky - You are good in teams.

To the rest I don't know your names, thanks for coming.

Others going on

Butters - Thanks for teaming with me, we didn't do too bad. Fun hanging out with you again, I forgot how crazy you are.

Joel - Daaaamn this kid's gonna be too good. Thanks for hangin' out, you're very chill, I appreciate it.

Sierra vista - Axe, Tag, Mr. J, and Turnip Tosser, you guys are all cool people, we needa hang out more.

Ruben - You had me worried in our sets, very good games. You are fun to play against, we need to play moer.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'll get you yet Forward. I'm going to keep going 'till there isn't any left... and then some. You'll see. ;)

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
(Still AltF4 posting on Alicia's account to prevent using my 1000th post. I know, I know, get off my case already)

I don't really do shoutouts, so I'll post some memorable moments from the tournament that I felt like sharing now that I've had some time to digest the whole thing.

- Being somewhat disappointed in finding that Gimpy doesn't actually look like bowser at all. I don't know why I always picture people as looking like their mains, lol.

- Having Hanki sleeping in the back seat of my car practically taking over the whole thing. A little more and he'd have been laying in Butters' lap, lol.

- Forward being unable to find a teammate until the last second. You're like the best in the state and nobody wanted to team with you? wtf. Btw, I trash talk you because you're the only one who actually plays better when being antagonized. Plus you're hilarious when you talk back.

-Alicia providing such abundant mid-day snacks. <3

- Referring to UoA as "Bizzaro ASU", lol. Get a real college. (jk jk <3)

- Meeting people that I've never seen before who know my name... and seem to know a lot about me... I'm both honored and creeped out.

- Actually doing well with Manny in Doubles. We had an epic comeback in game 3 against I think is was Fuzzy Peach and someone else? We came back from like a 5 stock deficit or more. You guys were good.

- Making it out of pools for the first time. I know that sounds weird, but this is the first tournament that I've been to that had pools since I started not sucking, lol.

- Taj / Wobbles mindgames. I mean, come on people. Taj even had a shirt on that said "Taj".

Ehh, maybe more later too.

Good games, everyone. Thanks for coming down, SoCal.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could've made it. I heard good things about this tourney. Granted I don't play much anymore but it would've been cool to see everyone again n_n Alas. Hope everyone had a good time. =)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
why would you bump it to say it should be closed? results threads themselves dont often need to be closed anyways...

ya'll better be checkin my brawl updates n_n

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shout outs for my peeps

Gamer - Thanks for running this.

Taj - Thanks for the good games, I enjoyed our set very much.

Wobbles - I don't think you played too well against me, I believe you can do better. Keep it up though, your game is looking much more dynamic.

Corey - Keep the samus up, you have potential.

Trent - Two words. Too good.

Dan - Why do you **** talk me!? So random.

Light - We didn't hang out much =\

Dark - You left early? =\

There are a lot of Tucson people who attended that I don't think will read this, but thanks a ton for showing up to this. I never thought I'd see so many people at a Tucson tourney. It was very inspiring.

So cal

Mango - What can I say? You beat me. But don't think you have heard the last of me yet, I'm just getting started. >=)

Gimpy - What can I say? It's Bowser. If you had no flinch moves I'm sure you woulda *****.

mikeHAZE - **** you

Lucky - You are good in teams.

To the rest I don't know your names, thanks for coming.

Others going on

Butters - Thanks for teaming with me, we didn't do too bad. Fun hanging out with you again, I forgot how crazy you are.

Joel - Daaaamn this kid's gonna be too good. Thanks for hangin' out, you're very chill, I appreciate it.

Sierra vista - Axe, Tag, Mr. J, and Turnip Tosser, you guys are all cool people, we needa hang out more.

Ruben - You had me worried in our sets, very good games. You are fun to play against, we need to play moer.
LOL i like what you said to mike haze:laugh: and yeah, everyone here in SV wants to hang out with you more. are you still gonna come down and visit us?

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
lolz i said id post a shoutout for you dan< sure its been like a month or some **** but whatev< here it is man get ready:

Thanks

lol

smash seems to have lost some luster but that place had a pappa johns so it was all good, Sean that was some fun **** i forgot where you live but if im ever down there you best be partying with me son, socal was cool, some of you had gay hair tho lolz, gimpyfish was a ****ing awesome guy and all chill and ****, he even laughed which is tight cuz most smashers dont laugh during serious matches. Sorry for anyone i was acted weird to at the beggining of the tourney, i was a little tipsy lolz, it makes smash tolerable imo

i was the kinda mexican lookin dude with scruffy black hair btw, i dont really what chars i was playin tho

baaaaaaaaai

Top Bottom