• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saskatchewan Social: Jigglypuff! Thousands of them!

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm interested in Melee and BlazBlue, and possibly SFIV. I'll definitely get some SFIV friendlies in, though.

Anyway, if I manage to come, I'll be in more debt to you guys; I hope that's cool. I think I can convince my mom let me go to this, but we'll see. If I manage to convince her, we need to get organized about housing and the drive itself; we don't want another ADAT2.

Edit:

How's my new signature?

Edit 2:

Rob, if I can't manage to talk to you today, bring SF3. I want to be used to it before Winnipeg.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Hey Llyumis could you bring a sensor bar? Rob forgot his lol, and monty said he'll be a little late.

Llumys

Smash Champion
That was fun. I'm definitely using Falco+Jiggs now.

Saskatchewan has the best secret training methods ever.

Anyway, I may be able to come tomorrow. If it's nice out, I'll be available after 5-6 PM. If it's not, I'll let you guys know when I'm free, because I'll go see a movie.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Hey Rob I was thinking we could take a break tomorrow at 4:30 or 5:00, 'cause that's when I'm gonna go grocery shopping and you could go eat then we can meet at the education building again if you want. I could probably stay til around 10:00.

O

Ortin

No problem. *yawn*

When/where we meeting, again? Llumys is available? Monty getting home? Smashplaya? Preston?

O

Ortin

Dude, stop...stop posting under my god**** account. It's not your computer, so it's not going to be your profile.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, I'd love to, but I don't think I'll be able to make it to that Chip Damage tournament. Thanks for offering me housing, showers, and food, though. Maybe if I have more time to plan I'll shoot for the next one!

DJT88

Smash Cadet
It's too bad you couldn't come today Llumys, Rob and I had an awesome time. Since I probably won't see you again for a while I'd just like to say thanks again for coming out Rob, it was a pleasure meeting you. You're a pretty cool guy and we should definitely smash again.

p.s. Those rests on FoD were broken!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
As much as I support our tournaments (in the spiritual sense, since I haven't been to one in a while), I do not endorse the Brawl stage list.

Llumys

Smash Champion
As much as I support our tournaments (in the spiritual sense, since I haven't been to one in a while), I do not endorse the Brawl stage list.
Lol. It's just temporary. We'll actually do voting soon.

EDIT:

I'm up for something tomorrow. I can't bring a set-up, but I'm willing to go to Jeremy's place.

Leave a post before 10-ish tomorrow.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Sorry Llumys I can't do anything this week, I'm working today (that's why I didn't see your post til my lunch break). Next Saturday is my last one so maybe I'll be able to do something next week.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Joel's to busy poppin' pills and havin' a good time to moderate a video game forum nowadays. =P

Anyways, love the new title. XD

Top Bottom