• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Shroomed

Smash Master
Get to my apartment around 10 or so. But I kind of want to spend the night at alan's beforehand.

If I don't, be at my apartment around 10 and go through the backdoor. You can wake me up if I'm sleeping.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You should really spend the night at my house so you can give Brandon (and his tvs) a ride to the tournament.

joeplicate

Smash Master
wtf idahohoes

DUDE
is QRAQ'd coming??!???!??? i ****in love the **** out of that guy

also
let's smash ;)

edit:
so this just in
erick and dajuan are playing at dajuan's apartment
we could go over there or we could go to the college 9/10 community room (colin's checking it for availability right now)

thoughts?
which space would you guys rather occupy

also feetuscannon, if you want to send me a text or call i can give you directions if you'd like :)
805 990 3776

Feetuscannon

Smash Rookie
id rather go to 9/10 because i live on campus... But im not totally sure if i can go because I have a midterm tomorrow >.<

joeplicate

Smash Master
ahh, ok

well dajuan's on an on-campus apartment (in the crown/merrill apartments), so both locations are pretty close to each other

but i understand if you'd rather study for a test :)
still plan on going to the tournament?

Feetuscannon

Smash Rookie
Just tell me when you guys are planning to go play or whatever and ill see if i can make it. And ya ill be going to the tournament. Im probably only going to play singles there so would it be better if i arrived later?

joeplicate

Smash Master
umm, depends

if you're trying to catch a ride with dajuan or someone else we're most likely leaving early for doubles
as far as tournaments go (especially if you haven't been to many), there's no reason not to stay for the whole thing. basically you can play friendlies with everybody throughout the tournament, go to eat and hang out, etc. also if this tourney has a good ratio of setups to people (like i think it will) there will probably be a lot of opportunities to play people throughout the day!

i have a feeling in my bones (i'm kind of good at this kind of stuff now) that the smashfest will start around nine oclock and continue late into the evening, so text me if you'd like because i'll probably be out of range of a computer (and super busy smashing too haha)

joeplicate

Smash Master
alright, well we're probably going to have 7-8 people

colin just called me and said that the room is taken up, so we're smashing at dajuan's apartment tonight
(overflow into community room right by there? idk)

i'm gonna go eat at the dining hall with colin haha
see you guys soon :)

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
i cant. gonna be going home this weekend, but you should go to the tournament with dajuan and sheridan and other people who i dont remember if theyre going or not

Shroomed

Smash Master
I actually might be staying at Alan's instead. So if I was giving you a ride, you should begin discussing other means of transportation.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so dajuan, you're gonna stay in santa cruz tonight and then go tomorrow?
that's pretty good

so that way we have a lot of drivers

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT
the MVP of 805, brendan johannes aka The Greater Leon
is coming to norcal

dajuan or sheridan, would either of you be willing to pick him up from mountain view tomorrow night after the tournament?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oh hey eberyboby

im gonna be in SF some time tomorrow, afternoon-evening time frame
after which im going to san carlos and spending the night there

if you want to chauffeur me to joe's place in santa cruz ill pay your gas money

sunday morning i can be in any city along the 101 or 280, as long as its south of san carlos

me and joe havent figured out if his dad can drive me? or if its up to some smasher homie
if you're down we can cement details
805 630 2586

joeplicate

Smash Master
i've just been informed that the legendary SFAT is on his way to santa cruz right now!!!

we should have a smash gathering tonight in his honor lol

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
why is the legendary sfat coming? And i kinda just want to watch you guys fox ditto for hours.

plenty to learn in that matchup

Shroomed

Smash Master
He's coming to my place, he may have also gotten lost since he has no phone like a dumb***.

Hopefully he finds his way soon.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Damn, didn't check the thread till I got home already. I even had my controller on me.

Top Bottom