• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Q-Tip

Smash Rookie
Might be having an acid trip tomorrow, but tomorrow night I might be free to smash if I'm not completely burned out.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
next time after you're done you should yell.
YOU GOT SHROOMED!!!
finish like a boss.
dam joe. imagine if he Opera voiced "ELEGANT TWIST" again. would scare the girl so hard

i love that so much. you said it... with so much Force [CON FUERZA]

i'm still thinking of a move series worthy of that name

Shroomed

Smash Master
I want to smash. Come to my apartment people. Sheridan, if you come up from your place can you grab my controller from Erick/Truman's palace of love? Thanks.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I'm down to go to Dajuans tonight. Aaron, ill call you once I leave because I am interested in hearing your experiences hahaha

Ohhhh, also
The legendary Tom, who welcomed me with open arms when I first arrived at Santa Cruz, is hosting another superb chapter of the legendary Friday Night ****fest at his place tomorrow in Santa Clara. They're good clean fun, and ppl from Santa Cruz are going, so we should definitely hit it up =]

I met him thru Minh aka prodigykid, and Justin delossantos aka mikkuz is gonna be there, so I'd really like to go. Mike molestation aka PhD may be there, too. (This is mainly towards Sheridan, but others can def come too if they'd like)

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
easy. the top row is both ogsmc, second row aaron is on the right and mc on the left, bottom row is both aaron. u can tell its mc cuz theres that back wall with the sponsors in the pictures. also hes playing starcraft. and when theyre not playing starcraft, its aaron.

WHAT AM I GETTING AT HERE? am i actually ********? or am i implying that they are one and the same? maybe a little from both...

Q-Tip

Smash Rookie
LOL wtf guys. but pretty awesome hahahaha
hopefully one day my sc2 skills will rival his!

btw would anyone be interested in subletting my place for the summer?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
whos still gonna be in town thursday evening?

i want to visit bars from like 3-6

then aftewards, with the larger non-21 group, I kinda wanna eat dinner out somewhere.... (i was thinking mobo sushi)
and then 'chill' at my house

and aaron, wats the details on your place?

Q-Tip

Smash Rookie
It's on Castillion Terrace, single bedroom. Still trying to figure out how much it's going to be. My friend Phill and his girlfriend are gonna be staying there over the summer too. Might be able to move in the week of the 20th.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Looks like I'm actually going to be heading home for a good chunk of the summer. I'll hit people up if I'm back in SC so I can get some smash in and not get super rusty.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm down for non-21 related chilling activities, and by that i mean non-public getting ****ed-up-ed-ness

and henry, i better see you before you leave home again :bee:

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh s***

let me know brah, we'll make it happen =)

also in other news, in honor of finishing up finals we're gonna have a mario *party* tomorrow night
activities planned for the night:
mario party
consumption of alcoholic beverages

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i have a final on thursday -_- (tho i d k how much id enjoy playing mario party, so i guess its no big loss on MYyy end)

and im gone from friday to monday - joe have you finalized when youre moving out of the dorms? I can get you a key, or you can coordinate with morgan if you wanna stash your stuff at my place

PS im timing the minutes till fly catches that mini censor dodge

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha my b

hanging out with brian this weekend would be the real Eric Emerson Schmidt, though

i can move out of my place basically any time
i was thinking wednesday might work well?
the only thing is i'll probably need to enlist a friend with a car to help me move, since it's unlikely that my dad can help me

also is there any update on housing prospects? / anything i can do to help out?

Brian

Smash Journeyman
so my plan is:
thursday get picked up by my dad in sf, be back in sc at a time to be determined
friday is my little cousin's high school graduation
saturday is a party thing for his graduation and some of his friends
i should be available thursday and friday night
maybe saturday night too

edit:
About 14. I'm getting slow.
i was surprised to see you post a number with no units
but then i reread truman's post

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm down for

everything

and truman u better come
it's not about the mario party
it's about the party while playing mario party :p

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
huh. i thought tonight was actually wednesday night... (meaning id now be partially willing to attend)

we should also do shared controller doubles or 4-for-alls

well are you guys planning on having it at my place?
or deejuan's?

also. i cant help but fanboy fly's recent UCSD tourney sets O_O lol

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I have a final tonight at 7:30 pm (my other final is 8am Thursday; I got terrible times). Depending on when I finish, I would be down to do stuff because it will probably be my last time to hang out with the fine people of SC for a while.

Top Bottom