• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Dave I got your message sorry I forgot to call back. But I maaay have another spot (assuming I'm still going, I'll know for sure later tonight). I already promised spots to Carlos, Zac & his bro, and Alvin, but HydroKirby is also probably driving down, so maybe you or Alvin can get a ride with him.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Hey Guys can i get a ride? I'm in santa barbara specifically Goleta. Sorry to be so last me. ride just dropped me.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Anyone interested in hitting up Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing or Ale Works taprooms with me sometime?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I've been 21 since November, lol. Been wanting to try these breweries to see if there are any ideas I want to try in our brewing.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I wanna make the trip to the ucsc tourney too though I need some practice, so may I sleep over this Saturday, Truman? Also, if so, may you meet me at the bus station so that I won't have to look for your address? If I can come, I'm down to try some breweries too since I don't drink that much.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
I wanna make the trip to the ucsc tourney too though I need some practice, so may I sleep over this Saturday, Truman? Also, if so, may you meet me at the bus station so that I won't have to look for your address? If I can come, I'm down to try some breweries too since I don't drink that much.
Yeah.

tell me what time youre gonna arrive as soon as you decide.

I'll meet you, and well make it a day and a weekend

Crazee

Smash Rookie
I'm really down to play melee competitively but that map link seems to be not working. Could you tell me what room it is you are referring to on campus? Somewhere in crown/merrill I assume based on the name of the link.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
We haven't actually played at the crown apartment community room in a while. We usually play at the video game room on the main floor of the S&E library or we play at someones house.

Subject to change if we get a club tournament going?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm down for some smash this weekend (although my weekend has already started!).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
I'm really down to play melee competitively but that map link seems to be not working. Could you tell me what room it is you are referring to on campus? Somewhere in crown/merrill I assume based on the name of the link.

Hey there

Would you wanna join us for some smash on saturday? That one will probably be downtown.

If/When we do play on campus its usually in the Science and Engineering Library.... Last year + 2 years ago, we played a lot in the Crown/Merrill Apartment Community Room, but since none of our group lives in the crown/merrill apartments anymore, we dont play there too much.

YO AJ / SLASHMOLDER if youre reading this you should respond / try and come this saturday

joeplicate

Smash Master
so we havin smashfest SATURDAY??

sounds good to me
p.s. i wanna see underworld with nick too lol
so may show up later/earlier/idk

Crazee

Smash Rookie
Hey there

Would you wanna join us for some smash on saturday? That one will probably be downtown.

If/When we do play on campus its usually in the Science and Engineering Library.... Last year + 2 years ago, we played a lot in the Crown/Merrill Apartment Community Room, but since none of our group lives in the crown/merrill apartments anymore, we dont play there too much.

YO AJ / SLASHMOLDER if youre reading this you should respond / try and come this saturday
Very down, I guess just post when and where exactly on saturday. I wish my bike wheels hadn't been stolen, I hate figuring out buses...

Kira-

Smash Champion
Dave I got your message sorry I forgot to call back. But I maaay have another spot (assuming I'm still going, I'll know for sure later tonight). I already promised spots to Carlos, Zac & his bro, and Alvin, but HydroKirby is also probably driving down, so maybe you or Alvin can get a ride with him.
I didn't check this in time, but it's all good. The team situation got really messed up so it wouldn't have been worth it for me anyway. WORKED OUT

Crazee

Smash Rookie
So is it happening tomorrow? Sorry to be pushy, I've been hoping to play some good melee for the last 3 months since I got to ucsc.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
yeah lets play. if it isnt gonna be big, wanna just meet up at your place, henry? uhm... idk when ill wake up.... but im thinking maybe 2 or 3pm?

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
My mom said there's gonna be a storm, so not this time, but next time when it's not raining. Truth is my parents aren't letting me come.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
We're playing at my house on blackburn if anyone wants to come. Contact Truman or me (925-212-5357) if you want to play.

Top Bottom