• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i Was planning to go...

i might just go up for sunday....

erick, what'r your plans for genesis? are you gonna drive up saturday and sunday?

joeplicate

Smash Master
guys! hype for genesis?! u guys wanna party out when we get there?!

WHOS GOING?!

ROFL this is amazing

ima go
i'm gonna post to ask for rides from sj
or, i'm not sure if salinas is going, and if they're gonna go through santa cruz, but if they are that's #1

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
im actually gonna go to berkeley on thursday to practice with a few friends then drive to antioch on friday. (carpool with friends) then we're gonna commute between there and berkeley, stay at my friends apt till monday. gonna watch breaking bad on sunday too yeeee

also that gif is how i imagine colin and his friends break dance

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I should be there to hang out and watch on either Saturday or Sunday, maybe both days if I feel like it.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
duude. you guys got this! (sheridan, joe, dajuan)

you guys got this. easy.

when you win, youre gonna be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then theyre all gonna be like ¯\(°_o)/¯

then they all go (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Patterson is far from Santa Cruz =O (local santa cruzers would be down to play if you come by though...)

Henry, are you driving?
I might come up for Sunday... and I'd love a pick up from the bart station !!

and erick, imma postpone our MM to post-genesis. I havent practiced so I dont wanna just give you money =P

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I should be around on Sunday. Only live about 10 minutes away from Antioch anyways.

Q-Tip

Smash Rookie
see all you guys there! carpool buddies eh joe? :)
I'm gonna be crashing over the weekend in Cal with hydrokirby iHEARTeunjung XD.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
haha

what'r your plans, brian?

I'm deciding between two routes

The first option would be me coming up from Santa Cruz on Sunday morning. I would leave at possibly 6 or 7. That would mean I arrive at the Fremont Bart Station at ~9. And I would probably be at the Antioch (is that Pittsburgh/Bay Point?) Bart at 11.

The second option would be me going to Berkeley on Saturday night. I would hang out with Berkeley people Saturday night. Whenever I wake up on Sunday morning after a night of smash, I would take the Bart from Berkeley to Antioch. (Is that a 40 minute BART trip?) With this option I could arrive anytime between 830 - 11

I have no ****ing idea on what my return plans are, and what time I should actually leave. I'm half worried about not staying for grand finals... but I'm also worried about getting to Santa Cruz that evening.

@ERICK
What time will you be back in berkeley on Saturday night? How much space do you have in your car?
(and how far is your friends place from Berekely campus? [zeldafreak's i assume]) I might be bringing a friend along only to play on saturday night, but we would come late-ish, like at 11 or a little later

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
BWAHAHA

OUR BOARDS ARE TEMpORARILY UNMODERATED CUZ FLY IS TOO BUSY ****** M2k IN A CrEW BATTLE

and a peach
(go fly go!)

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Apparently the last combo he did on the peach was super legit, but the stream was lagging really badly for me then.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
dude. genesis was CRAZY. sorry about not responding and ****. i actually had no way to get on the internet all weekend.

it was pretty much the most exhausting weekend ever

9:00 am - wake up
10:00 am - leave for antioch
12:00 am - drive back to berkeley
1:00 am - sleep for 8 hours

joeplicate

Smash Master
speaking of SC

it's going down tonight
miles is gonna be in the area, and he wants to hang out
sheridan's coming back, and i think nick's down to smash/chill

plus zack and phil and them are coming (maybe)?
legitness

Crowing

Smash Cadet
My old roommates blow. Two of them who said they were signing the lease bailed with exactly one week left on our current lease.

The bright side of all of this: I will hopefully be in a smaller place a lot closer to down town and other smashers, so I can play more frequently.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
dun worry henry!

its possible to find amazing places in clutch amounts of time

i found my last year place in about 1.5 weeks. and got it all sorted out in like half a week

gl finding a place, keep us updated

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
True-Man you got better bro, a lot better, learn to have fun though (even when trying hard) [EVEN WHEN in SERIOUS BUSINESS MODE] it will make you greater.

Joesph my little Brosph, it was legit.

Sheridan < 3 as always.

Bob$'s wet **** < 3

Bobby$ < 3

Boback < 23

and Sheridan and I Tapping Boback and Bob$ <3333333333

Santa Cruz is hella fun.

oh and the wild blackberries went soo hard.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
hm

well...

ill just say this...
just because im not laughing at every other thing doesnt mean im not enjoying it (funny =\= enjoyment) i did enjoy playing with you. i'm not the type that would be playing if i didnt want to... [and you're not one of the people I feel obligated to play]

so... sorry if you were bothered by my silence

ALSO. to whoever was taking food from our fridge unannounced [unless it was Joe..] (it wasn't Joes food to give out), be it esteemed guests or not, don't do so again. If I find out who it was, you're also not welcome over any longer.

kthx

our place is Preeeeetttty much set up =].
i'm still thinking of a grand name for it, but its awesome and exciting and suave and slick etc.etc.etc.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
One of the apartments I'm looking at is pretty damn close to your place actually.

Also, you still playing wow Dajuan?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Haha, I was going to say the same thing; but to each their own.

I'm having a lot of fun playing wow right now (partly because I have nothing better to do this summer and because the community in HoN is complete garbage right now), although these 2400 double healer teams and feral cleaves make me want to mash my face in a wall.

Walt

Smash Ace
this is bobby , yesterday was pretty fun with Truman and joe. Turman is pretty true. My 2 trick falco was on fire for a while.

I also enjoy ****ing.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i'm having friends over thursday - sunday, so that might persuade you to come on not thursday cuz it'll be filled with non-smashers

Top Bottom