• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I had a great time too! I'm surprised to see I was still playing in top shape after 2 weeks and even found a few new tricks. Hopefully next time we'll get more people.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post, but I thought it'd be needed for this.

On Saturday there's a big smashfest at Dajuan's house, mostly in celebration of Kevin's birthday. Whoever can make it should take some time out and go, if even for an hour or two!

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Wooh, first post on new smash boards. Also haven't played in a week. Anyone that browses this thread and resides in santa cruz want to play tonight or Tuesday ?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I have read your statement and announce my willingness to play smash tonight or tuesday.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
DAMNNNN, I don't have my 1 message count anymore :(

Guess that means I can just start posting on everything.

DSM01

Smash Apprentice
What time/where? I have my GameCube and Melee disc now but I still need someone else's memory card.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Tonight hopefully an hour after I get into town. I'll text you. I'll try and grab erick so we can make it doubles. It would be at Henry's house who lives near downtown on Blackburn street

I'm on the 17 right now

Feetuscannon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Im trying to get to a competitive level for upcoming tournaments and need some people to play with. My housemates and I play a lot but we can get of bored of each other pretty quick.

Let me know if/when you guys want to play. Also, I have a setup and a house I could possibly host a small get together at.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll make a post next time we are playing at my place. If you have a phone number we can text, that would be good too. Sometimes our smashing is fairly impromptu.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Play today guys! (Saturday) who's down? In the afternoon? I'd be down for some on campus gatherings too

?Alguien?

Hmm I think I might just end up going to the tournament

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna play in the library this week? Truman, I saw some N64 controllers in your car last time so if you bring those we can also play some smash 64 (the library's controllers aren't good).

EDIT: Kevin wants to play 64 this weekend as well.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Yeah. Erik, Emile, and I might play there at 8 today. Anyone else is free to join, but text me first (516-528-6299) in case our plans fall through.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
we're playing at ~310 at the gaming lab in the Science Hill Library (not the mchenry library)

probably playing for at least 5 hours so stop by, new peeps welcome to stop by and/or give me or thomas ^^^ a text for further information
(626) 246 - 4401

Feetuscannon

Smash Rookie
ah bummed I missed this. Guess I should check this more often. here is my number for future seshes (760) 300-5758

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Truman told me Dajuan may be hosting a smashfest, but I don't see that anywhere. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Vahniti

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I just moved to the 831 area; Marina. Looking for some local players to play will. Im not tourny level, but Im not completely new either.

eriK

Smash Rookie
Hey Vahniti, give us your phone number and we'll let you know if we have a smashfest going on sometime, hopefully a day or two in advance. They're pretty fun, and we welcome new players here, so come by Santa Cruz sometime if you'd like :)

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
It's apartment 6 in the apartments on Toledo St near Burger.; just keep walking straight and you'll find them. Dajuan is at the gym now so he'll be back kinda soon.

EDIT: I'm leaving to Dajuan's house now.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
There's a tourney tomorrow in San Mateo. I'm going but I'm heading North after so I can't give any rides back.

Also I'll probably be around for at least half of spring break.

FFM

Smash Rookie
Hello, an old smash player here, was looking to get back into the game as I am going to be attending NCR! My skills are rusty, so I'd like to find some people to train with. Not sure if Sheridan remembers me, we used to all play at Glenn's way back with BTZO and other old Salinas players. Hope to get some games in with you guys!

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yo Joe, haven't seen you in half of a long minute.
Also, it seems like the new pacwest forums display way more posts per page than it used too.

Top Bottom