• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I think truman and I are going to play some smash tonight. Details remain unknown, hit me up if anyone else wants to play.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Hey sorry guys. I had a doctor's appointment which took longer than expected so I couldn't play today. I'm down to play tomorrow though.

eriK

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to get some practice in at my place today? Anytime after 4, Truman should be coming too. Apt 2202 @ college 8, text me.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
willing to give my fox training to anyone

=D everyone is so ****ing good at this game.

agreed, pretty legit tournament, ty kevin/thomas/+that girl that threatened to rip off our testicles if we didnt help clean up

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Always down to play with your fox, but I need to play other people more often. I get so accustomed to playing one style.

(Note: your fox was running all over me in friendlies during tournament anyhow :()

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Since it's memorial day weekend let's organize something (if none of you have other plans).

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Me too. Where are we playing?

Also, we should have at least 2 setups so we can do some singles without having to wait for rotations.

DSM01

Smash Apprentice
I can bring my Gamecube. I was under the impression that we were playing at Henry's...?

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
If we're playing at Henry's then we may not be able to fit another Gamecube unless we have another TV.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am just gonna be cooking dinner for a bit now. We can change locations if more people want to play, but I'll warn you know that I might decide not to head up by the time I am done cooking (3 hour work out kills my desire to move). Otherwise, I am down to get some games in whenever.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm moving out tomorrow and would love to get some Smash in tonight, someone call me if/when/where something happens!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
When does everyone finish finals? My last one is at 8 AM on Wednesday. I'm staying for summer so I'll be able to play that day if anyone's down.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey guys =]

i heard johnny and weston are gonna come up to stay with dajuan/kevin in a little bit????
homiefest? i would be down to travel for that

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Kevin's back home and I'm not sure if he's coming down to meet up with them or not. They're coming to Santa Cruz in about 2 weeks and staying at Dajuan's house for a week for EVO training. I'm not going to EVO, but I'm going to train with them anyway. It would be great if you can come!

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Good luck to those of you going to EVO! Nathan has a pretty tough first pools match :(

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I've pretty much been out of Santa Cruz since the end of the quarter. I plan to head back to SC for a day or two next week to get my computer and cooking stuff. Would be cool to hang out with some peeps and maybe play some smash. I have not played in a while (any game as a matter of fact).

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I plan on visiting SC July 26/27. Hope to play with you all then (preferably during daylight hours)

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, a few of you may remember me from this past winter. I'll be visiting the area again for a few days and if anyone's down to play, that would be awesome! I just gotta convince my girlfriend to drive me haha.

Edit: Forgot dates lol. I'll be in the area July 27-30 I think.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Nick will also be here on the 27 (and I'll be done with finals), so that'll be great!

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Nick will also be here on the 27 (and I'll be done with finals), so that'll be great!
Awesome! I'll post here in a couple weeks then as a reminder or something I guess. Do you guys have a more internal facebook group aside from NorCal Melee for the Santa Cruz area?

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Unfortunately there isn't. I think I'll make one.

EDIT: Made it. It's called "Santa Cruz Melee." Join the group and one of the admins will accept your request.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I know there are people at UCSC that play Brawl, but I don't know if any of them have an organized group that plays regularly.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys. Been a while since I've been on here. Used to attend those biweeklies up at SJSU and even did a bit of traveling. Got caught up in some nostalgia today and would like to bust out the dusty controller sometime :D. I'm always in Santa Cruz, and I joined that facebook group. . .Let me know what I have to do to prove my worth :D

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I'm moving into the area soon and I was wondering if Melee and or Project M have any decent size monthly tournaments around here?

Top Bottom