• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara Smash Presents: Perfect [Timing out]

thebigOPness

Smash Rookie
The biggest story of this tournament was obviously the emergence of TheBigOPness as being certainly the most OP player in the world.

Also, I heard StarvingContainer 4 stocked Caleb in what...1:12? Yeah, I think that was it.

thebigOPness

Smash Rookie
Really? I mean, he'd have to regurgitate all the **** that was laid in his mouth by StarvingContainer in about 1:12. 4 stocked as Falco in 1:12? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also, don't give yourself any delusions of being anywhere near the best in SB. KoolKid dumps all over your face without even using one of his mains. Quit being a try-hard and stop taking this game so seriously. Because when you do, you get anally plundered. It only hurts if you take it seriously.

Oh, and none of this would be a problem if you were any good at this game.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
woooooow shots fired LOL who is this guy?

bigOpness we met right? I remember your name but I forget who you are. be sure to come to smashclub!

and yeah starvingcontainer did beat me. I can say alot about our match, but no johns. I wanted to mm him after which he was down if he didnt have to leave so early. I'm hella motivated again and i'm gonna bring it hard next tourney, esp against him =D
clayton(coolkid) is hella good no doubt, but I would argue ppl are getting much better vs him. he went his secondaries in tourney because people beat his main during their respective sets so he had to resort to cping the matchup

last thing, bigOPness would you be down to mm me?? =D

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
Really? I mean, he'd have to regurgitate all the **** that was laid in his mouth by StarvingContainer in about 1:12. 4 stocked as Falco in 1:12? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also, don't give yourself any delusions of being anywhere near the best in SB. KoolKid dumps all over your face without even using one of his mains. Quit being a try-hard and stop taking this game so seriously. Because when you do, you get anally plundered. It only hurts if you take it seriously.

Oh, and none of this would be a problem if you were any good at this game.
tell me how big is Kool Kids ****, you seem to like sucking it ^^

thebigOPness

Smash Rookie
For your information, I particularly enjoy sucking Clayton's monster penis, because I am a homosexual. If you have a problem with my sexual orientation, then you should come find me and tell me. You might leave with a few bruises and cracked bones, but hey, that's your decision to make :).

I don't mm other college students because I know how broke they are. It would be cruel to deprive them of precious dollars in their rapidly dwindling bank accounts. Besides, I have a life to attend to. You know, school, friends, picking up other gay men to hook up with. I'm swamped!

But it doesn't make any difference. Joey can try to get ranked all he wants. It's pathetic. There are only two situations in which anyone should actually try to get ranked at anything. One, if that particular thing is nationally recognized and largely competitive, like chess, being on the Olympic swim team, etc. Two (assuming the activity in question lacks the prestige or competition), is if you're actually good enough to be one of the few best in the world at it. Like, top 5 in sight. Smash is not competitive. When the field of competitors is so small (as it should be for a gamecube game more than a decade old), it's no accomplishment to be like, "top 25 in a region". That's like saying you're #25/200 in a game that nobody really cares about. Totally pathetic to actually make that an aspiration. If it comes to you, then that's fine. But it's entirely pitiful to WORK towards THAT as a goal in life. If I were Joey, I'd just abandon the game and move onto something else in life (game or not) that he can be successful at. At least put your energy towards something worth achieving.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
For your information, I particularly enjoy sucking Clayton's monster penis, because I am a homosexual. If you have a problem with my sexual orientation, then you should come find me and tell me. You might leave with a few bruises and cracked bones, but hey, that's your decision to make :).

I don't mm other college students because I know how broke they are. It would be cruel to deprive them of precious dollars in their rapidly dwindling bank accounts. Besides, I have a life to attend to. You know, school, friends, picking up other gay men to hook up with. I'm swamped!

But it doesn't make any difference. Joey can try to get ranked all he wants. It's pathetic. There are only two situations in which anyone should actually try to get ranked at anything. One, if that particular thing is nationally recognized and largely competitive, like chess, being on the Olympic swim team, etc. Two (assuming the activity in question lacks the prestige or competition), is if you're actually good enough to be one of the few best in the world at it. Like, top 5 in sight. Smash is not competitive. When the field of competitors is so small (as it should be for a gamecube game more than a decade old), it's no accomplishment to be like, "top 25 in a region". That's like saying you're #25/200 in a game that nobody really cares about. Totally pathetic to actually make that an aspiration. If it comes to you, then that's fine. But it's entirely pitiful to WORK towards THAT as a goal in life. If I were Joey, I'd just abandon the game and move onto something else in life (game or not) that he can be successful at. At least put your energy towards something worth achieving.
idk whats worse ur argumentation skills or ur trolling XD

thebigOPness

Smash Rookie
idk whats worse ur argumentation skills or ur trolling XD
I don't know what's worse, your spelling skills or your narrow minded rejection of an entirely sensible argument that could possibly apply to you as well (I'm not sure, because I don't know you).

DanteFox

Smash Champion
haha it's always the scrubs who do the most smack talking.

big OPness has a hilarious name, but don't be fooled, he's no good at this game. Nothing wrong with that, he's got great teachers here in SB. :)

But yeah we don't care whether or not smash is "nationally recognized." We do it for it's own sake, which is the purest motivation there is in order to get better at something.

~~X~~

Smash Cadet
^ best reason for doing anything =D its not about recognition its all about doing something you love doing

:phone:

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
I don't know what's worse, your spelling skills or your narrow minded rejection of an entirely sensible argument that could possibly apply to you as well (I'm not sure, because I don't know you).
XD you're laughing at internet abbreviations

However, since you actaully seem serious about this, I'm just going to presume you're not trolling.

If you have a problem with my sexual orientation, then you should come find me and tell me.
All I asked was how big his **** was, the fact that you would assume any negativie connation from that is laughable.

You might leave with a few bruises and cracked bones, but hey, that's your decision to make
This again is ludicrous; you're threatening not just a person online, but some one you met in person at the school you attend. Not to mention you're also assuming that you are a highly skilled fighter.

You reason for not accepting mm's (btw great spelling XD) is another assumption which claims all college students are broke. And your life to spend: that claim right there is a hypocrisy. You were at the tournament we were at, you entered (payed money) to enter, and you practiced/played prior to tournament as well. Your own insult implies to yourself and not to mention you only listed three activities, you must have a really tough schedule. Some of the santa barbara players didn't have to leave the tournament for a music gig, go eat with friends, or leave to pick up some more friends. Actually they did and you were there for most of the tournament.

But it doesn't make any difference. Joey can try to get ranked all he wants. It's pathetic. There are only two situations in which anyone should actually try to get ranked at anything.
You put yourself in a whole already. To say that "there are only two situations" is simply ignorant and if you dont know why, then thats "pathetic"

One, if that particular thing is nationally recognized and largely competitive, like chess, being on the Olympic swim team, etc. Two (assuming the activity in question lacks the prestige or competition), is if you're actually good enough to be one of the few best in the world at it. Like, top 5 in sight. Smash is not competitive. When the field of competitors is so small (as it should be for a gamecube game more than a decade old), it's no accomplishment to be like, "top 25 in a region". That's like saying you're #25/200 in a game that nobody really cares about.
First off I'd stomp you in chess :D Second smash is competitive, the last national tournament had over 300 entrants: five times as many entrants in the open section at the last Chess Open in Vegas hmmmm (and if you don't consider it to be, then you have to define by your standards what competitive is, otherwise you leave it open for people's personal belief). Lastly, on this point, Dante said it best, we play to have fun. What do you do with your friends, because we like to play melee together sometimes and simply kick it.

Totally pathetic to actually make that an aspiration.
You're telling people what aspirations are pathetic, that's pathetic. Im assuming you are an upper middle class (correct me if Im wrong) but the majority of the world who live in third world countries have aspirations that would probably seem a lot worse than the idea of becoming ranked.

If it comes to you, then that's fine. But it's entirely pitiful to WORK towards THAT as a goal in life.
Again, who says it's his goal in life. You didn't make a judgement about me because you said you don't know me. Well you don't know Joey either.

If I were Joey, I'd just abandon the game and move onto something else in life (game or not) that he can be successful at. At least put your energy towards something worth achieving
You're not Joey, simple as that, and to say or even assume that Joey doesn't do well in other parts of his life makes you look like an ***. Which by the way, you've done a good job of doing so yourself.

T

themicrOPness

I'll MM you in chess, unknown presence. Also it goes thebigOPness>themicrOPness>Kool Kid>everyone else. For we are OP.

thebigOPness

Smash Rookie
XD you're laughing at internet abbreviations

However, since you actaully seem serious about this, I'm just going to presume you're not trolling.

All I asked was how big his **** was, the fact that you would assume any negativie connation from that is laughable.

This again is ludicrous; you're threatening not just a person online, but some one you met in person at the school you attend. Not to mention you're also assuming that you are a highly skilled fighter.

You reason for not accepting mm's (btw great spelling XD) is another assumption which claims all college students are broke. And your life to spend: that claim right there is a hypocrisy. You were at the tournament we were at, you entered (payed money) to enter, and you practiced/played prior to tournament as well. Your own insult implies to yourself and not to mention you only listed three activities, you must have a really tough schedule. Some of the santa barbara players didn't have to leave the tournament for a music gig, go eat with friends, or leave to pick up some more friends. Actually they did and you were there for most of the tournament.

You put yourself in a whole already. To say that "there are only two situations" is simply ignorant and if you dont know why, then thats "pathetic"

First off I'd stomp you in chess :D Second smash is competitive, the last national tournament had over 300 entrants: five times as many entrants in the open section at the last Chess Open in Vegas hmmmm (and if you don't consider it to be, then you have to define by your standards what competitive is, otherwise you leave it open for people's personal belief). Lastly, on this point, Dante said it best, we play to have fun. What do you do with your friends, because we like to play melee together sometimes and simply kick it.

You're telling people what aspirations are pathetic, that's pathetic. Im assuming you are an upper middle class (correct me if Im wrong) but the majority of the world who live in third world countries have aspirations that would probably seem a lot worse than the idea of becoming ranked.

Again, who says it's his goal in life. You didn't make a judgement about me because you said you don't know me. Well you don't know Joey either.

You're not Joey, simple as that, and to say or even assume that Joey doesn't do well in other parts of his life makes you look like an ***. Which by the way, you've done a good job of doing so yourself.
I was definitely trolling lol.

I mean, my name is theBigOPness. Like, seriously. TheBigOPness. I thought you'd be able to sniff out the massive amounts of hubris and ******** inflammatory statements. But at least my troll was successful :). It must have taken you quite a bit of time to finish that novel.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhm0CTGmOEISY80F-v_-G4-PI81ss10dbcPK5MVX3OAbbhhxgFww

CableCho57

Smash Lord
seriously who is this guy?? LOL

bro when you chill down and stop being such an elitist, you're always welcome to smash with us my man. the smash community as a whole is duper friendly and we all play because we enjoy it

but rude comments like yours, especially ones that call my friends pathetic are just not cool.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
I was definitely trolling lol.

I mean, my name is theBigOPness. Like, seriously. TheBigOPness. I thought you'd be able to sniff out the massive amounts of hubris and ******** inflammatory statements. But at least my troll was successful :). It must have taken you quite a bit of time to finish that novel.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhm0CTGmOEISY80F-v_-G4-PI81ss10dbcPK5MVX3OAbbhhxgFww
lol i called u out on trolling and u pretended to be serious, so now ur just being a child or ********. so u know what if u want to call that a successful troll go for it, but like i said b4 ur an idiot. that "novel" took me about 5 minutes to do and thats not even an exaggeration. and like seriously u still ignore a lot of things of addressed. 20 mm 2 hour 40 (if u even know what that means)

T

themicrOPness

What're you doing tonight, how much are you willing to lose, and what are you comfortable with?

^.^

baka4moé

Smash Champion
...wtf

anyways good stuff on 2nd joey. hopefully the rest of socal can play this kool kid sometime, sb is pretty cool

Top Bottom